Search results

1. Mica

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

This is where the MAGA tribe are pinning the blame. Clearly the whole thing was an antifa/BLM plot [emoji849] https://sltrib.com/news/politics/2021/01/16/robert-gehrke-what-we/ The levels of crazy that keep appearing is just astounding.
  2. Mica

QLD SOLD Five Ten Hellcat SPD 11US (brand new)

Item: Five Ten Hellcat SPD shoes. Black Red 11US 10UK 44.5EU Location: Brisbane but happy to post Item Condition: Brand new and unused. Reason for selling: Just not my thing. Purchased on a whim and have sat idle for 6 months so better off with someone who may use them Price and price...
  3. Mica

QLD Pump Track - Brisbane - Stafford

This turned up in the post today. Looks like we may be getting another pump track here in Inner North Brisbane, see paragraph 5 Please send Tracy a message of encouragement (mcdowall.ward@bcc.qld.gov.au) and let’s make this a happen. Already sent my message of support since Bracken Ridge and...
  4. Mica

Superstitions. pelicans.

It’s all about the coriolis effect. Left shoe first provides traction avoiding rotational deflection while putting on the right shoe. Just have to remember to reverse it in the northern hemisphere.
  5. Mica

Superstitions. pelicans.

Left shoe on before right every time. Things just don’t feel right otherwise. And if anyone says “ride safe” before I jump on the bike I know I’m going to have a problem.
  6. Mica

Merry Christmas Farkiners

and a happy non denominational winter solstice festival of shopping to you all too. No bike gear but 3 new gins, some good books, a pile of leftover ham in the fridge along with a good selection of craft beers. Ad in a pile of lego to build with the boy over the next few days and it wasn’t a...
  7. Mica

Onone 45650b Rigid SS

Very nice. Been a while since we’ve seen some ss action on here. Were the forks sourced locally or shipped in? Pretty keen on those for my HT.
  8. Mica

Little Things You Love

This one is still pretty damn hard to beat
  9. Mica

Little Things You Love

Stunning. Thank you
  10. Mica

Can America be fixed?

Just thought I’d keep the depressing reading going. The more you hear about this deal the grubbier it gets https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/29/18027032/foxconn-wisconsin-plant-jobs-deal-subsidy-governor-scott-walker
  11. Mica

Little Things You Love

If only...
  12. Mica

Little Things You Love

13. Mica

The stupid questions thread.

Why don’t people talk in the lift?
  14. Mica

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Because despite being a bunch of fuckwits you can generally find a more broad range of opinions and information here than most media or other channels. Only confirmation bias you find here is to never buy a yeti or sram, which suits me just fine. Thanks for the link, a more detailed response...
  15. Mica

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

I may have missed the discussion earlier (and can’t say I’ve really looked into it myself yet) but why? -data security? -inability to make insurance claims based on history? -3rd party data access to further marginalise those with medical conditions (employment, gov assistance etc) -some...
  16. Mica

Little Things You Love

I think you’ve nailed it @Cardy George!! Never would have had this result if I’d paid for it
  17. Mica

Little Things You Love

I was more expecting for this to end in the fuckwits thread but somehow I managed to wear a white T-shirt today and not get a stain on it like most normal adult males seem to manage with ease. First time I’ve tried in years but somehow my new free shirt (I’d never buy anything white) survived...
  18. Mica

https://outline.com Just discovered this the other day....so good
  19. Mica

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Kind of disappointed the subtleties aren’t picked up, though I knew that was never going to happen. I reckon if you added all the bumps together you’d get some pretty good elevation gain.
  20. Mica

Little Things You Hate

Stovetop. More time and money left for riding bikes. Thread closed... Not sure how discussing coffee machines became a LTIH rather than LTIV??