Search results

1. W

QLD not sold, thread closed until frame actually arrives

Shoot me a PM. I can assist if required I'm well versed in Pole's games AKA customer service.
  2. W

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Manitou Mezzers
  3. W

Burnishing tool for Mezzer

Interested for my few pairs. Are you using 2.5wt oil?
  4. W

Sold Praxis Works Cadet Crankset 68/73mm BB

Item: Praxis Works Cadet Crankset 68/73mm Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $280 +post Extra Info: 68/73mm threaded BB. 175mm arms. BB is brand new in box Pictures:
  5. W

A Long Pole

A dentist's wet dream come true a gold bike! @moorey had the biggest hoot I've had in a long time probably much like you smashing out the runs. Perfect conditions all weekend
  6. W

Bargain buys thread

Pricing was low to mid $2ks.
  7. W

mid travel 29er suggestions

XL Raw V3. To be for sale mid year
  8. W

VIC SOLD Nicolai / Geometron G16 - separate frame thread SOLD

Unfortunately ended up selling the 161 frameset.
  9. W

Sold HT X2 Oil Slick Pedals

Item: HT X2 Pedals Location: Melbs Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $250 +post Extra Info: Brand new in box. $309 on MTBdirect Pictures:
  10. W

A Long Pole

Bit of an update. Going strong and still in one piece! TBH I can't fault the performance of it in the slightest. Super stable and fast. Bit of a muscle in the tight stuff but there is more grip with the 1360mm wheelbase and 63.5° HA. Have added: SQLab 30X 12° sweep 45mm rise bars Leonardo...
  11. W

Dirt works now Manitou dealer

Will work better for the brands exposure and sales here but at the detriment to the consumer's back pocket. Can't have it all I guess. I found Cycling Deal good to deal with along with the more than reasonable pricing. Compared to big name names painting old forks in red or orange and charging...
  12. W

I recently updated to a 203mm. From memory it's +43 IS adapter
  13. W

Mud Guard & Manitou Fork

Mucky Nutz do a reverse arch fender. I purchased mine from BikeBug.
  14. W

Pricing in Aus is horrific. I know of people buying it overseas for $700 cheaper. I dislike greedy distros. They do need a 200mm AXS Reverb in the line up.
  15. W

Finally a Sram GX AXS kit. Out in approximately 2x weeks
  16. W

Hayes Dominion brakes.

TRP DHR EVOs if you want the lots of power and modulation. Running them with 223mm 2.3mm thick rotors. Pulls 95kg of me up quick smart. Especially with their new pad compound the system is impressive. Have also heard only good thing about the Hayes. Only thing that put me off was the colour not...
  17. W

It's all in the chainring offset. 3mm for Boost I believe and 6mm for non boost.
  18. W

Newly Released Bikes General

The Madonna is getting a bit of a creaky reputation. Few reports match my riding buddy's findings that no matter what he does it will start creaking under pedal load after 3 weeks. Maybe they improved the seals but will have to see.
  19. W

The Jibb
  20. W

Leo can EAD with his arrogance but the fat dads and dentists can get their credit cards ready. https://m.pinkbike.com/news/spotted-pole-emtb-prototype-gets-hucked-to-flat.html