Search results

1. Asininedrivel

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea

Hope De Rosa is in that loop somewhere!
  2. Asininedrivel

Such a good option. I'd consider it and the last Rockshox product I owned was in 2013.
  3. Asininedrivel

Hmmmm.... it might be the lighting then - still reckon it looks a bit olive green:
  4. Asininedrivel

Little Things You Love

I'd guess Cliff Burton then. A lot of Ride the Lightning / And Justice for All / Black in the song selection.
  5. Asininedrivel

Little Things You Hate

Their stuff is so very nice. Interesting they do derailleurs but not shifters though..
  6. Asininedrivel

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Everyone shut up and look at this before I paste it into every single thread going for no good reason: https://nsmb.com/articles/konrad-kaminskis-bmw-e39-m5-forbidden-dreadnought/ When I grow up I want to be that person.
  7. Asininedrivel

Little Things You Hate

Oooooooh.... Ingrid. Noice. I'm assuming if I'm asking how much I can't afford it? Speaking of, I briefly looked at some eewings after seeing them on a mate's bike. Briefly being the key word. F*** I'm just going for some X01 cranks for no other reason than I've had some older ones and liked...
  8. Asininedrivel

There was an olive green(?) Spur getting picked up by its new owner when I went into Summit yesterday evening. That's an insanely good colour in person too.
  9. Asininedrivel

Little Things You Hate

I have a replacement brake lever coming from Taiwan via the Hubble Telescope. My new bike build is progressing in a similarly useless fashion. Want a dropper post? July. Maybe. Cranks? July. 2022 (although that's kinda my fault as I'm being fussy with the cranks I want). However the delays do...
  10. Asininedrivel

Little Things You Love

When my gym has its uninterrupted stream of early 00's nightclub / r&b woop woop background music shite sabotaged by someone putting on metal instead. Headphones were not required for that session. Thanks mystery legend.
  11. Asininedrivel

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Well you'll just be condemned to a life of bad bike feng shui and purgatory. Probably.
  12. Asininedrivel

No no it has to be in whatever cog that puts the chain parallel to the chainstay. Better feng shui.
  13. Asininedrivel

I'm gonna guess that was the fire road out of Junction? That one hurts my soul.
  14. Asininedrivel

I'm assuming that's the opposite of chav. EDIT: just looked it up. Brain poorer for the experience. But by definition wouldn't cheugy be an affinity for anodized purple? That was pretty now a decade or so ago...
  15. Asininedrivel

Your dog was telling you to buy the bike. Duh. Get Tune hubs. Go on. You know you want to. That colour just works.
  16. Asininedrivel

Little Things You Love

Reminds me of times back at my Dad's property helping him rake up cut grasses with these huge wooden rake things. Mentally I'd tell myself frequently that the noise and vibration would cause any snake to bugger off out of the area sharpish and every time I'd forget that and promptly shit myself...
  17. Asininedrivel

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

"This was built to my exacting specifications" - I had to read that twice to ensure that yes, he actually said that. What an absolute wankstain.
  18. Asininedrivel

The pet thread, post em up!

@Ultra Lord - this is Daisy: This is her natural repose for approx. 23 hours per day. She has a pretty good work / life balance.
  19. Asininedrivel

Rotorburn equivalent for utes?

My parents have a rescue greyhound. Her name is Daisy.
  20. Asininedrivel

Rotorburn equivalent for utes?

Great Wall make the Cannon ute...