Search results

1. PJO

Dealing with injury risk

We always say "one more no more"...
  2. PJO

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

C.O.D?
  3. PJO

After market dropper lever. Any suggestions?

I have two and they both have the cable stop in the post but they are the external actuated ones so maybe it is that?
  4. PJO

After market dropper lever. Any suggestions?

Sadly no, Brand X have the cable stop in the post. So can't easily use a shifter. I agree with you though, an old front shifter is great for a dropper remote, I'm using one for my KS and it is way smoother than some of the other dedicated dropper levers.
  5. PJO

He can take his dodgy bits and stick em right up his crypto
  6. PJO

I offered $1. My offer was rejected, but it was a dollar well unspent.
  7. PJO

beautiful bikes - post them here

It's nice but for some reason the kink in the seat stays really irks me. The other tubes are straight (aside from an almost imperceptible/hidden seat tube kink) and I feel like it doesn't go and looks broken.
  8. PJO

I thought Shimano stuff was made in Malaysia?
  9. PJO

So how was your experience with Peter?
  10. PJO

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Wasn't sure if this should go here or the you laugh you lose thread. It is the ultimate Clarke and Dawe moment but this is real. It would be funnier if it wasn't so sad! "Keith Pitt, the minister for resources, water and northern Australia, has refused to say a battery, no matter the size, is...
  11. PJO

beautiful bikes - post them here

Those gussets are amazing. Reminds of a Jeff quote:
  12. PJO

Wheel Build Advice Thread

Sounds great, don't stress if you have spokes that are a bit too long, there are actually some benefits in having spokes that are slightly longer rather than shorter: https://www.wheelfanatyk.com/blog/nipple-threads/
  13. PJO

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Yes but more so that they just release frames without components..
  14. PJO

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I'm hoping the side effect might be that more bare frames are released from bike manufacturers. This is probably unlikely as the bottleneck holding up the components is likely the same from frames...
  15. PJO

Bargain buys thread

Shame it's too big.
  16. PJO

Wheel Build Advice Thread

You should be bringing the drive side up to around that number but the non-drive side will just fall into whatever tension is required to keep the rim in line with axle centre (i.e. dish).
  17. PJO

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

I think he sometimes refers to himself in the third person and forgets his own name...
  18. PJO

TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

What about the Commencal in this ad. Comes with lyric fork for $700 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/scottsdale/men-s-bicycles/dual-suspension-mtb/1273438206
  19. PJO

Going grey... 2019 Transition Sentinel

Google's 2019 sentinel geo... Nods approvingly. Could additionally reduce the front travel to 150mm without negative effect.
  20. PJO

You laugh you lose

Where can you find woke come? Asking for a friend...