Search results

1. Mr Crudley

TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

Pass the angleset and call it a day. All bikes will end up looking like the Grim Donut, it is only a matter of time.
  2. Mr Crudley

TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

Spot on, brakes and 65.5 degree HA's FTW.
  3. Mr Crudley

Now, now, one mans crap is another ones treasure. You know all about that one. 'Need' is also a very fuzzy term in anything to do with a bike. Some folks 'need' brakes while others 'need' a 65.5 head angle.
  4. Mr Crudley

beautiful bikes - post them here

It does a bit but coke can sized alloy tubing, is, well, alloy. I guess we got used to thin noodley tubes = big box bike.
  5. Mr Crudley

Damn, I do like the Mumur.
  6. Mr Crudley

Klunker & post boy stylee has to make a return eventually, like everything else. If the Stooge was in Ti then everyone would be clapping.
  7. Mr Crudley

Newly Released Bikes General

As long as it doesn't look like a mudguard :) An aerodynamic looking fairing thingy with dust shielding purpose please Mr Bike Industry sir.
  8. Mr Crudley

Newly Released Bikes General

True, like CNC'ed alloy goodness. Love how it looks but know it will probably get a dreaded crack one day. I don't know why they don't design some kind of integrated rear wheel mudguard on frames now that could shield the BB area. Increasingly more suspension monkey motion seems to be happening...
  9. Mr Crudley

The stupid questions thread.

Has to be Paddy, always Paddy to blame for these fiascos.
  10. Mr Crudley

The stupid questions thread.

In the best flavour too. Banana was always sketchy. Edited later: Hey, I mean the Paddlepop and not the manky foot.
  11. Mr Crudley

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Same here. It does seem sensible. Question is how well it works in reality. I don't need it but would be cool option nonetheless.
  12. Mr Crudley

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Looks like a clever and blindingly obvious idea if it works like it says on the box. Now the hucksters can take their Time and Look roadies pedals to the gnar. https://bikerumor.com/2021/05/04/crankwork-adapters-convert-your-clipless-pedal-to-flat-platform-with-traction-pins/
  13. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

That little Mexican girl always has the last word.
  14. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

Ahem, It’s a bit rich you complaining about people who complain about people complaining about trolling and not complaining...
  15. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

It’s a bit rich you complaining about people who complain about people complaining... Next.........
  16. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Now has a new frame to do it all again :) Kudos to Canyon for taking care of it all. Definitely pushes them up a few notches on 'Decent MTB companies that support their product' list.
  17. Mr Crudley

Have to keep up with today latest trends. Obligatory 12psi tyres will also + - a few degrees. Perfection is a long road of somethings.
  18. Mr Crudley

Must be really satisfying to get onto the busted frame with a grinder and send it gracefully into the afterlife.