Search results

1. Flow-Rider

The stupid questions thread.

It does come with a nylon sheath but a leather one would be a lot better for it.
  2. Flow-Rider

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Why don't they just send all the vaccines there? They knew it would be a large problem in India before the pandemic even took off.
  3. Flow-Rider

Thought it might save me some effort carrying two items in the backpack for a 14km round trip for some trail maintenance, Good or bad idea ?
  4. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

I'm not sure but I do see the resemblance.
  5. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

6. Flow-Rider

7. Flow-Rider

QLD MTB Road Trip

I actually know the people that first started off Sugar bag road, good people but not a big fan of all the timbered stuff, it was originally done to make use of a small flat area.
  8. Flow-Rider

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Who doesn't like to stop to chat with hot, never mind I didn't say that ;). I see a few occasionally at White Rock and they've never been a problem either. I've found you've got to be careful when you come across the nervous horse that wants to throw the rider off but haven't seen one of those...
  9. Flow-Rider

Already a few gravity parks there that I know of.
  10. Flow-Rider

I was shocked when I saw a few brand-new trails here that cost upwards in the millions to build and that chunts had sick skidded them to death with in a few weeks. What makes it worse is that well known people in the industry (some at pro level and others that do shop rides) put vids up of...
  11. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

There's always that one wheel nut.
  12. Flow-Rider

These type of ventures can face many hurdles. There's been 3 parks like this try to get off the ground in SE Qld, one opened for about a year or so and just didn't make the money they thought it would then closed down, the other got past DA stage after fighting in court with greenies and then...
  13. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

14. Flow-Rider

They're cunning chunts, they set up a pawnbroking loan or buy only facility in my area knowing that most of the stuff is hot and distribute it through other shops away from the area.
  15. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

There's an old Italian saying " La madre dei cretini é sempre incinta ". You're doomed Haakon :D.
  16. Flow-Rider

Are you supposed to barter with them ? I never bought anything from them but have gone in there looking for my stolen stuff occasional and noticed the pricing.
  17. Flow-Rider

XC Tropical hardcore hardtail - Coming in September!

The split cables that ran down the rear seat stays used to be problematic, as all the grime would end up running into the outer cable from the tyre flicking it there in the wet and the grease would tend to trap it there. I don't think you'd have a lot of problems with the new generation stuff.
  18. Flow-Rider

XC Tropical hardcore hardtail - Coming in September!

High end Shimano cables are pre-greased with silicone grease, I don't put anything on them, but if I was to I would use PTFE or some form of dry lube on the normal cables. https://bike.shimano.com/en-AU/technologies/component/details/sis-sp41.html
  19. Flow-Rider

The QUICK question thread.....

I like these knipex side cutters, meant for cutting piano wire and stay sharp for ages. https://www.totaltools.com.au/34140-knipex-250mm-diagonal-cutter-high-leverage-7401250