Search results

1. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Really? I am always courteous when I ride on the pony trail network in my area and come across a horse rider or group. In probably 50 to 70 interactions over the years I have never had anything but a pleasant conversation. The riders actually all seem really chilled and just out for a cruise.
  2. C

QLD MTB Road Trip

Caboolture?
  3. C

Little Things You Hate

You'd need bigger.
  4. C

Little Things You Hate

5. C

Wheel Build Advice Thread

Take the higher tension side (DS on rear, NDS on front traditionally) up to full tension (I'd aim for more than 100kgf unless it's a very light alloy rim). The lower tension side is what it is to get the dish right.
  6. C

The QUICK question thread.....

So you need a socket, a hammer and another hammer?
  7. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

What’s news?
  8. C

Whats chewing my power? Diagnosis help!

Next door's hydro setup maybe
  9. C

Not sure how cycling friendly the roads and driving culture would be in a lot of Africa either.
  10. C

Little Things You Hate

Post op ...
  11. C

Crits OK?
  12. C

Starting a thread sounds like the much less time consuming and soul sucking option to me ...
  13. C

The pet thread, post em up!

Puppy bike school this afternoon with the new dog. Did 15-20 laps around the yard so about 1.5ks and she loved it. Seems to have more bike sense than our last boy, who was a staffy. I don’t remember puppy training being so time consuming, but it’s been 17 years, a few brain cells lost and...
  14. C

The last movie you've last watched last

Would you be enticed by the subversive Christian undertones, poor acting and a cameo from Vali Holl?
  15. C

Little Things You Love

This has to be a late April fools, yeah...
  16. C

What does your day look like?

Not as much as this guy...
  17. C

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Nice pump track! Burn the Ellsworth.
  18. C

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Nice one. Never knew they were developing trails in that area. Any maps of the trails / area?
  19. C

Little Things You Hate

Really? That sucks. Restrictions for Qld were lifted at 6am today so nursing homes etc. can be visited again. My grandfather had visitors today. Different rules for hospitals?
  20. C

All Mountain Tyres

I ended up grabbing a Dissector 2.4 exo to replace the Hans Dampf snakeskin which lasted well for over 12 months. The Dissector (915g=ish I think) is around 75g heavier than the HD was, but around the same weight as the lighter current model HD. The side knobs with the softer compound are...