Search results

1. Cardy George

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

G2 for the remote control, although it wasn't that big of deal not having it at Fox. And the fast charging, but I'm not sold on the usb-c plugs. Magicshine batteries look to be in my future.
  2. Cardy George

There's two versions of the Alpha, the cheaper one won't connect to the remote, if you go that way.
  3. Cardy George

Copy. Paste. Presto, that's my set up. I raced it into the darkness and like Beeb, middle was plenty of light, even at 40km/h down the (straight) fire trail.
  4. Cardy George

Yep https://www.glowormlites.co.nz/product/gloworm-power-pack-g2-0/ https://www.glowormlites.co.nz/gloworm_g2/
  5. Cardy George

Batteries and Inverters

Please explain?
  6. Cardy George

The new G2 Gloworms are Usb-c
  7. Cardy George

And off-centre....... @ozzybmx what do the plugs look like? In pretty sure they're compatible with the Gen 1 Gloworms
  8. Cardy George

The recent price increase doesn't help. The updates look good tho
  9. Cardy George

The stupid questions thread.

Enjoy your holiday! :D
  10. Cardy George

Who's perpetuating this?
  11. Cardy George

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

It's been studied and proven that Q-factor makes stuff all difference once you're used to it. The only time I've noticed was riding a cheap Fatbike
  12. Cardy George

Batteries and Inverters

That is good info
  13. Cardy George

Choosing a decent bike for a growing 11yr old (151cm tall)

100% this^^^^ FFS @HamboCairns 10000000000000% this^^^ Kids bikes are temporary at best. Unless you plan on going Nazi on their arse and not letting them mark them, you're never getting back what you spend on them. The Vice Captain raced a hand me down Big W shitter until we knew he was...
  14. Cardy George

When you have the experience, it's the only way to ride
  15. Cardy George

16. Cardy George

@beeb started me off.....
  17. Cardy George

All this XC talk.......
  18. Cardy George

:D:D:D:D:D So much hope, so much delusion :p
  19. Cardy George

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I appreciate the level of detail, and he's supposed to be the king of bike pimping. But I don't like them.