Search results

1. cokeonspecialtwodollars

What are you listening to NOW?

Love this song, sits on pretty high rotation around here.
  2. cokeonspecialtwodollars

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

McDonalds drive thru, shopping centre car parks, garage at home.
  3. cokeonspecialtwodollars

You laugh you lose

I'm sure that he thinks of her often...
  4. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I couldn't find anything that leads me to believe this is possible with 365, can you share any more detail, do you currently have a domain hosted with Microsoft? LOL. Got a time machine and a tamagotchi that I can borrow?
  5. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Cheers, will look at Net Virtue. I should clarify that I don't need 100 IMAP accounts, that's just what the current plan has, twenty odd would be enough. I wasn't even aware that Google offered personal domain email hosting, I'll look into that as well. A nasty combination of chronic insomnia...
  6. cokeonspecialtwodollars

I notice there a has been a few IT related questions in the past and like many other obscure topics there's a general wealth of knowledge floating around the forum, so I propose a place to come and ask questions for the technologically challenged. I've been using the same domain/email host for...
  7. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Little Things You Hate

Really big magnet then?
  8. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Little Things You Hate

Magnet?
  9. cokeonspecialtwodollars

What does your day look like?

Spilt Laphroaig, surely that's grounds for an instant dismissal?
  10. cokeonspecialtwodollars

You laugh you lose

They probably are :D
  11. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Little Things You Love

It would appear that the mountain bike marketing department was also in charge of naming stars. Giant boost, super giant boost, hyper super giant boost... get ahead of the trend for the next couple of years people.
  12. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Master Poodle has just diverted from his pre-determined route to engage in some recreational sporting activity at the local dirt jump facility and he strongly regrets not applying any insect repellent prior to leaving his domicile.
  13. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Little Things You Hate

*yoink.
  14. cokeonspecialtwodollars

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Obviously you haven't been paying attention, that's actually pretty filthy for hifi.
  15. cokeonspecialtwodollars

The QUICK question thread.....

You can't, boost is inevitable. Jump the shark and go straight to ultra mega super boost.
  16. cokeonspecialtwodollars

That OMV? She's looking well neglected. Well worth a trip to Bare Creek if you can arrange it, once all the kiddies fuck off back to school of course.
  17. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW Short Stem - 31.8mm clamp sold

Second in line for the Funn stem if Poodle doesn't want it and you're still keen to offload it.