Search results

1. binner

Batteries and Inverters

its how much the panel converts from UV into usable power for your electrics you are powering.... around 22% is typical but you get some panels claiming up to 27/28%
  2. binner

Batteries and Inverters

^^^ no probs, took me like a year to get shit right so I'm happy to pass on some tacit knowledge to others so they dont waste time n cash... lets see what you build up!!
  3. binner

Batteries and Inverters

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/274600575187?hash=item3fef7840d3:g:lAkAAOSwJxVfyfiE you want at least 20% conversion https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/293265774867?hash=item4448009913:g:sjgAAOSw3gNgfJrZ&frcectupt=true these are a good agm...
  4. binner

Batteries and Inverters

^^^^^^^^thats kinda what you are after agm batt, batt box and panels... i like the lightweight panels..easy to carry and easy to store. Those alu frame ones are a bit heavy. i want to move to li ion batts next year but damn they are still expensive....
  5. binner

Batteries and Inverters

ya gotta spend money to store power ;););)
  6. binner

Batteries and Inverters

nahh, 44 wont last half a day with fridge draw trying pending on climate.... you need atleast 120 and just grab a cheap batt box to hook up to. Ebay, aldi etc always have em on sale. Then a light weight foldable solar panel with a decent invertor
  7. binner

Batteries and Inverters

so are you lookig at this pack to power the fridge off grid or just as a back up when yo go off on a day trip?
  8. binner

Derby in Tassi

I figured that would be the case. Next question:- who owns the sauna house on the lake?
  9. binner

Derby in Tassi

does anyone know what happened to the bloke n his missus that use to open up each morning in their lil coffee trailer at the shuttle carpark. Was hoping to see them this time round but they were gone.
  10. binner

Derby in Tassi

i support your quote
  11. binner

Derby in Tassi

I actually walked into the back room where it looks like it use to be a Chinese restaurant, then I saw all the hoarding shit everywhere. I left after 1 bottled beer cause the taps were dry
  12. binner

Derby in Tassi

did it when derby first opened and never went back in
  13. binner

Derby in Tassi

2 new shops being built too, will be interesting to see how that works...
  14. binner

Derby in Tassi

We were the last clients... Eating old wraps while they cleaned and packed up around us eating..... Looking forward to the gin distillery coming in.....
  15. binner

Yup boys n E shredders

cool fresh air EMF? you hitting any trails today?...post it up
  16. binner

Yup boys n E shredders

what he said ;)
  17. binner

Batteries and Inverters

on the last camp i wired up a Andersen 5 mtr double extension with heavy gauge wires for loading up to 2 different solar panels positioned in different spots to collect as much uv as possible thru the day because we were doing full day trips away from camp.Was super impressed on coming back to...
  18. binner

Batteries and Inverters

..you need to go bigger watts on the inverter and panels, buy the lightweight panels .... fuck the coffee machine off and buy a coleman drip that I talked about earlier. Fuck gennies, yr camping and trying to soak up the serenity not the humm of a gennie, use the sun, its free!!!!!!
  19. binner

Batteries and Inverters

no worries...will do
  20. binner

VIC 2012 NS soda freeride/slopestyle sm-med

hrmmmm...........................taps temple.....