Search results

1. S

VIC Free Stuff - Jersey, Shorts, Shoes

Items: TLD Jersey (Extra Large) No major rips or tears. Has been worn a bit, some abrasion on the back between the shoulders from neck brace velcro. Fox Ranger Shorts - 2 Pairs (Size 30" but fit small. I usually fit size 30 and these are too small. Would fit size 28 better I think. Ideal for a...
  2. S

VIC SOLD

Hey guys, just updating to let you know these are sold!
  3. S

VIC SOLD

Could drop them in Flemington for sure, it's about 2 mins drive. Otherwise I'm ok to hold onto them if I can grab a bit of a deposit off ya
  4. S

VIC SOLD

Sure do @Haakon
  5. S

VIC Shimano SM-RT66 Rotors 203mm x2

Pending sale!
  6. S

VIC Shimano SM-RT66 Rotors 203mm x2

Item: Shimano SM-RT66 Rotors. 6 bolt, 203mm diameter. 12 rotor bolts included. Location: North Melbourne Item Condition: Very good. Bought new about a year ago and didn't do much riding on them. Can't guarantee they are dead straight but they didn't rub at all with my M8120 brakes. Reason for...
  7. S

VIC SOLD

Item: Stock wheels off my 2019 Kona Process. https://www.konaworld.com/2019/process_153_dl_275.cfm. These have WTB KOM i30 Rims (27.5 diameter, 30mm wide) and Formula Hubs (boost spacing front and rear, Shimano HG freehub, 6-bolt rotors). Location: North Melbourne Item Condition: Very good. No...
  8. S

Anyone got a DT Swiss 240/350 Microspline Rear Boost Hub? Please read...

So I've had another look at my hub and measured it as best I can. With the washer I mentioned in the last post, the hub now measures exactly 148mm overall. As best I can measure, the washer is 0.9mm thick. Regarding the other dimensions as per @Nambra 's post, I have: A - 2.6mm B - 8.6mm C -...
  9. S

Hi guys, just checking back in. Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit, got a bit snowed under with family stuff and a camping trip. Thanks so much for the help everyone. I will properly read everyone's posts and update this thread with pics of my freehub and the measurements outlined by @Nambra...
  10. S

Thanks guys for the suggestions RE shimming it - i'll definitely try that if I can't find another solution. But if there's a part that will resolve it and keep it all legit i'd prefer to try and get that to work. That certainly seems to be the case here, did you ever get to the bottom of...
  11. S

This was my first thought, and I was really hoping that it would be the case. But I definitely have it - and I've had a look at the exploded diagrams online and confirmed I'm not missing any other parts. edit: should add that i've measured it and it's 15.4mm. i've also confirmed that the hub...
  12. S

Thanks for that Jpez, interesting to see that. I'm surprised your one doesn't have a similar issue with binding up when the axle tightens given that there's a gap there. Hopefully someone comes along who knows what the reason for this is.
  13. S

I think you still may be able to help - because the hub axle and the disk-side end cap is the same regardless of XD, MS or HG freehub, so the lip on the drive-side would have to be the same depth across all 3 possible drivers too, to keep the 148mm width consistent.. I think?
  14. S

I guess my main question is if anyone can measure the size of that lip for me.. As far as I can tell, if the lip was about 5mm wider all would be good.
  15. S

Here's a better pic showing the gap between the end of the hub axle the lip on the end cap.
  16. S

I'll describe what's going on as best I can: I've got a 2019 Kona Process 153 with Boost Rear Spacing. I bought new hubs and laced up some new wheels - the rear hub is a "DT Swiss 350 Boost DBCL". It came with an XD driver from here -...
  17. S

Even if someone has one with an XD driver that would help.
  18. S

I've got a 350 boost rear hub, then bought a microspline driver to replace the XD one, and having some issues - I think I might have been given the wrong end cap. If anyone has one of these hubs and would be willing to take a quick measurement or two for me, I'd be really appreciative...
  19. S

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Got these a few weeks back and put them on today. Replaced the ugly yellow OEM Yari stickers I had on there. They look pretty good to me. Only thing was the font of the "Ultimate" looked shithouse, but i wasn't planning on keeping that part anyway. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNGW6ZB
  20. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Unless you're really heavy or doing very long steep descents the pads that suit M810 Saint brakes also fit fine. I prefer them for two reasons: They are a lot cheaper. They are quieter (I find the finned ones rattle a bit, they seem to hit the rotor and make a "ting" noise when you're not on...