Search results

1. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

I have, easy job. I made it about an inch shorter and it helped remove some of the slight wobble. Best advice is to make sure the cut you make is square and bonds well to the other end. I used Loctite super glue, worked just fine and didn't melt the material. Keep in mind that is does make it...
  2. Dozer

R.I.P. Prince Philip @ 99

I know three things about this royal stuff: -They have Corgi dogs. -The world sucks their dicks acting like they are of some sort of importance to their lives and our existence. -James Bond is more importanterer than any royal Commonwealth primitive bullshit. We're living in the midst of...
  3. Dozer

Mtb prices gone stupid: The Renovation, Planning Permission & Fkn Tradies (and climate change and dog breeding ethics, +greyhound appreciation) Thread

In regards to the COVID tax on used bike sales, I'm 100% an advocate for bluntly pointing out to a seller that "Your shit is overpriced you thieving jerk". The typical replies that follow along the lines of mind your own business, fuck off you don't know what you're talking about etc etc. I'm...
  4. Dozer

Formula One world championship

He's an arsehole.
  5. Dozer

Formula One world championship

Things I want to see this season: Perez beats Verstappen. Someone punches Verstappen Verstappen DNF's every race. Dan wins races. Ferrari don't fuck Sainz over. The world stops writing Lewis Hamilton off based purely on what the media says about him giving punters the impression the guy isn't...
  6. Dozer

Site access issues recently

Oh geez, that’s a bummer huh. How could such an embarrassing thing have happened............
  7. Dozer

Nah, this’ll do.
  8. Dozer

It's entirely your choice if you want to be removed, the posts that remain will appear under the username "deleted user" so it won't be aligned to you at all except for quoted replies where people have mentioned your username. It's shit you don't like the vibe of the site, I can delete your...
  9. Dozer

Had a guy yonks ago who posted random stuff and deleted some stuff then had a super cry at me on the forum after he mouthed off and I called him a sook. He then presented a letter (forged and fake after my friends at the FBI lab checked it) saying he was taking me to court because I called him a...
  10. Dozer

DH Nationals 2021 Trail Build

Yep, I've read some stuff the last few days on social media that was really ridiculous, my comment wasn't aimed at you. ;) I see your point from a spectating perspective but man, that high speed stuff is mega cool to watch and as said prior to this post; the course will evolve and those...
  11. Dozer

DH Nationals 2021 Trail Build

XC guys everywhere are saying the course looks easy, doesn't justify as a downhill course, trail bike will win, will suit guys who can pedal etc etc blah blah blah. That is laughable, this course looks legit and looks unreal. Also advisable from a downhiller's perspective that if you just watch...
  12. Dozer

Bike cage etiquette

I was a little tongue-in-cheek but yeah; I won several discus and shotput comps when I was a wee lad, I reckon I could take whoever thinks they should park in my spot. *Disclaimer: I've never put a bike in a cage.
  13. Dozer

Bike cage etiquette

Thats your spot regardless of who got there first, roll their shitter out of the way and park your steed.
  14. Dozer

The gaming thread

SPOLIER ALERT! Don't read if you don't want to know stuff! What did you think of the style of playing as the two characters? I loved it, really surprised at how much I hated the Ellie character at the end of it and I was totally on the side Abby. I was actually bummed it didn't give you the...
  15. Dozer

What happened to my scooter post?

I deleted it. The thread is now buried under the corpses of the other seven adults in history who spoke about scooters. Let it stay dead.
  16. Dozer

The gaming thread

I got Cyberpunk on launch, installed on PS5 and did the day one update straight away. The install process and update download was finished in under two hours. The PS5 is a darn good an' fast machine. The game has crashed three times for me and I've been playing it a shitload. The only bug I've...
  17. Dozer

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Is that actually al it is? Good intel, that ain't too bad I guess. Cheers. If any of this lines up and we cross paths; I'd love to line up a few beers with the Rotorburn crew.
  18. Dozer

No! I want the trails all to myself, you lot can eat a dick. I'm changing my flights.
  19. Dozer

Fucking fantastic......................I booked flights to do a lap of Tassie with my bike outside of school holidays to avoid line up's for the first week of February now this event goes exactly where I'm going on the exact same days. Just great.........