Search results

1. Mr Crudley

Tour De Rotorburn 2024 - Starts Sat 29th June

Lord Ponsenby is probably always busy tending to endless unimportant things that his minders jsut can't deal with. Gets him all grouchy when he should instead be out for high tea followed by a gin and tonic at the Country and Polo Club. I think he must know Sir Peter Laverten Thortenten quite...
  2. Mr Crudley

What does your day look like?

Definitely a more exciting flavour of Excel than the spreadsheet one!
  3. Mr Crudley

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Needs his own approved chef. No takeaway for him. Maybe he can drop by Moscow and pick up Edward Snowden and give him a false moustache and new glasses too. Disguises FTW!
  4. Mr Crudley

What does your day look like?

Who da' thunk that there was a Excel championship. I read it with interest and also errr.. No at the same time. https://www.theverge.com/c/24133822/microsoft-excel-spreadsheet-competition-championship An Australian won last year too...
  5. Mr Crudley

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

About time, He has served enough time in pseudo detention. Wait for the book and TV interviews folks.
  6. Mr Crudley

Tour De Rotorburn 2024 - Starts Sat 29th June

Have to admit that 'Lord Ponsenby of Frankston' totally reeks confidence. A fine ambassador for a fine city :cool:
  7. Mr Crudley

I'm betting in a real conspiracy nutter point of view that the NPWS love their park entry tolls a lot more than i've given them credit for earlier. Hence more likely to snag more tolls when the standard family in any vehicle can go for a tarred road National Park experience opposed to a dusty...
  8. Mr Crudley

That is fair enough. I don't have any faith that they nor any other party would stick to 'high conservation areas'. Inevitably, trails will be built where they don't want them. This has been going on for a long time in many places. Meanwhile, the NPWS are busy building a bitumen road now...
  9. Mr Crudley

Ol Minty Brodie

Looks super @safreek Enjoy your new steed and white is great fun to keep clean.
  10. Mr Crudley

Australia Post, I hate you!

Our moto postie parks the bike at the front door and hands over the goodies. I can't complain about Aust Post in our area. They are also pretty quick for delivery.
  11. Mr Crudley

At least you know where they stand, and it won't be for MTB trails. https://greens.org.au/nsw/expandingtheprotectedareanetwork
  12. Mr Crudley

The gravity anomalies that lead to bigger air at Mill Creek have been suspected for a long time.
  13. Mr Crudley

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

It looks great and have it on my GT. Bugger lateral strength and extra loads on the flanges - it is the lacing of the gods.
  14. Mr Crudley

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Sure looks like a Specialized FSR from a distance but maybe Jim's one has some development special sauce. Loved these bikes and had a friend with one during BITD where the suspension looked like it was doing something right. I lusted after one of these. Which in turn had a passing resemblance...
  15. Mr Crudley

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Even the VL NA went well. Can only imagine the difference a turbo must have made. I vaguely remember that they came without a factory intercooler. I remember that their interiors were pretty, err.... minimal but loads of visibility.
  16. Mr Crudley

What are you listening to NOW?

Fahn 'ell. If the show isn't kicking off well enough, then might as well pee on your fans I guess. Society doesn’t seem to be improving anywhere.
  17. Mr Crudley

The cooking thread

Even the cost of maintaining a pitbull dog chained to the handlebars bike lock isn't a bargain anymore. Tough times indeed.
  18. Mr Crudley

The cooking thread

Looks sensational. Almost worth a drive up to beautiful Newcastle to sample one of these fine beverages, but I would also be taking a very BFO bike lock.
  19. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Went for a nancy ride today, plus Mrs also has had the dreaded lurgi for a while and it finally looks to be finished. It is also still a bit damp here for MTBing. Was thinking of a mountains firetrail blat but picked a flatter venue instead. Ended up going to Olympic Park. Plenty out n' about...