Search results

1. Ackland

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yeah... If it's weird I'll chuck black stuff on
  2. Ackland

Someone may need to stop me before I go too far... (I may be there already)
  3. Ackland

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

on Ali?
  4. Ackland

link? Or are they all the same?
  5. Ackland

Anyone found a good clear frame protection product that is fully transparent and malleable?
  6. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Definitely a lot of action on the grade. Always happens with new segments. Mayan mash looks great, might do that tomorrow. Riding up yesterday I wondered whether anyone had done it in "wet weather". At 10% fall line and with big kerbs on both sides it would be the first virtual rafting segment...
  7. Ackland

It's a rebuild of my Niner. There's some orange ano and green hubs. Kicking myself for selling my purple tune gear
  8. Ackland

In hindsight I should have brought some orange across to the top 1/3 of the seat post but yeah pretty happy. There's plenty of imperfections but the pattern is forgiving
  9. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

https://zwiftinsider.com/trainer-use-warranty/
  10. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Iirc there are some road frames where your warranty is void when used on a stationary trainer due to the lateral loads on the rear axles
  11. Ackland

Giving painting a go...
  12. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

No crank length options Only works with zwift (enshitification) Not at all compliant as it's made from the cheapest shit possible
  13. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

The "Grade" expansion is kinda cool. Opens up some nice new scenery and route possibilities. Between the coast and the grade, Watopia is miles better than any of the other worlds. I'd like to see them all somehow portalled together onto one map
  14. Ackland

Work Coffee Mug Ideas

Bandit is a top bloke
  15. Ackland

SA 18 hour Melrose 23-24 August.

I was handed zero beers last year so I hope you lift your game
  16. Ackland

SA 18 hour Melrose 23-24 August.

It's on the list
  17. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Ugh... Twice now I've attempted to complete the uber pretzel route, only to get bored by the 70km of flatness section and give up
  18. Ackland

Any Zwifters out there?

Moar @ozzybmx Enshitification An update on Prime Video Dear Prime member, We are writing to you today about an upcoming change to your Prime Video experience. Starting July 2, Prime Video movies and TV shows will include limited advertisements. This will allow us to continue...
  19. Ackland

Budget Smart Trainer

You want wheel off for sure