Search results

1. Tubbsy

Having to defend analogue…

I think I've pedalled most of that faster than he's going
  2. Tubbsy

Mystic MTB - Bright

While you're here @dirtart, are you able to share anything about the Stromlo to Cotter flow trail planning and works? Information drips out of the Canberra government with all the enthusiasm of a prostate ward...
  3. Tubbsy

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

I had a quick browse of his lyrics; guns, drag queens, vaccines, government overreach etc… it was like a cooker’s wet dream - he knows his audience that’s for sure. But the Ben Shapiro rap? I’ll watch that again. Funniest shit I’ve seen all year, although I haven’t read his action novel yet...
  4. Tubbsy

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

I'd never heard of Tom MacDonald, but to my joy discovered he has a song with Ben Shapiro rapping on it. Fucking lol
  5. Tubbsy

Freehub bodies - educate me

Haha Sheldon was like the first guy on the entire internet to have a bike related site.
  6. Tubbsy

Eofy sales?

@pineapplehead Pushys extra 20% off YT makes for some decent buying (add to cart to see the price)
  7. Tubbsy

Bargain buys thread

@oldcorollas is right - brings this XXL Jeffsy frameset down to $1999: https://www.pushys.com.au/yt-jeffsy-27-5-frameset-mk2-black-magic.html There's a bunch of useful stuff included as well, such as the headtube and er.. chainsuck? But seriously, you can get a full Carbon wheels and...
  8. Tubbsy

MTB Trails in Batemans Bay & Mogo

Yeah, I'm pumped. They're hosting Sea Otter later this year so I'm sure they're keen to show it off for that as well.
  9. Tubbsy

Given they stank, at least they got in their cars and left.
  10. Tubbsy

Electric Vehicles etc

oh man cookers
  11. Tubbsy

https://flowmountainbike.com/features/mogo-nsw-mountian-bike-trails-opening-august-2024/
  12. Tubbsy

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

https://www.carbids.com.au/c/allbids-car-auctions/classic-unique-sports/6-1987-holden-commodore-vl-turbo-sl-bt1-4d-sedan-white-turbo-30l-1539659 Fun sleeper for the VL fanbois
  13. Tubbsy

Newly Released Bikes General

The reverse mullet was prime for sending for sure. Ahead of its time, and predicted the Rulezman stem thingy too.
  14. Tubbsy

Green steel, carbon & Wood(s).

Yowsers. Planted.
  15. Tubbsy

Green steel, carbon & Wood(s).

Assuming this includes the gearbox
  16. Tubbsy

What does your day look like?

Any friggin in the riggin?
  17. Tubbsy

VIC Wtb ibis ripmo af frame medlarge

What about @gippyz Pole Evolink for sale on here?
  18. Tubbsy

Electric Vehicles etc

Fair. It’s subtle differences… it’s like a 600k house vs a 1.4m house; in the former you have to go out to score, in the latter dealer comes to you.
  19. Tubbsy

Electric Vehicles etc

I guess I still see it as the M or AMG to Volvo, so it’s not like it’s without pedigree. But now that it’s separated from Volvo and its own Chinese entity I guess that has a different vibe. Polestar 3 is the same architecture as the upcoming big Volvo EV suv though. But yeah, it’s a lot of...
  20. Tubbsy

What does your day look like?

Template please