Search results

1. S

Foam Pit

Yeah i know, what would be one of the cheapest ways in building one?
  2. S

stickers

Ohh didn't see that :o ha
  3. S

stickers

yeah i found that one before but the shipping was something like 89 dollars because their other one was down or something so i didn't bother
  4. S

stickers

i didnt know where to put this.. hope it is the right place. i am just wondering if anyone has any deity stickers they would like to sell me, or direct me to a place to where i can get some. any help will be good
  5. S

freerider 2

This is gay:rolleyes:
  6. S

freerider 2

Use either Mtb or Bmx. Some Dirt Jumps:D -18 1i 18 1i 1i 1j 1u 1l 2c 1o 3g 21 4m 2b 5e 2h 7e 32 8p 39 9p 3d bq 3i d5 3i ee 3e fs 35 h1 2o ht 27 ik 1j j9 o jk -3 jn -6 ju -7 k8 -7 kg -4 kj -2 kn 1 kp 5 kp 3d l0 3h le 3k oe 3o,qt b rf 16 s3 21 ss 2o u1 3k v4 48 10i 4o 120 50 13d 50 15v 51 17a...
  7. S

freerider 2

Anyone else think that this track is sh*t?
  8. S

AFL and NRL

Im with Afl, i just think Nrl is boring to be honest with the ball just being ran up and down the field all the time, and the skill in both of them are very high.
  9. S

freerider 2

This track is sick as, goood work
  10. S

Sand boarding

that looks sweet as above.
  11. S

Sand boarding

just a little video of my mate and i doing some boarding, untill i dislocate my shoulder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6jSKGIclo
  12. S

what bike to get?

And i was only asking people for thier opinion.
  13. S

what bike to get?

Go fuck yourselves, im only new.
  14. S

what bike to get?

awwww siick guys you are sooo funny n shit
  15. S

what bike to get?

Can every one please guide me to one of these bikes, i ride mainly dirt jumps, i am willing to spend up to $2000. Just your opinion is all i need..
  16. S

what bike to get?

08 stp-0 Or 08 Norco Manic
  17. S

how do i

re skid Are you being sarcastic or what? that is just a pointless post mate.
  18. S

Which Dj Do You Think?

Hey mate, i would say have alook at the specialized p series bikes, they are pretty damn good.
  19. S

What Bike?

Im just wondering with everyone, what is the best sort of hardtail for doing a bit of everything on. Im sort of thinking of something like an 08 Norco Manic or a Stp-0 maybe put pikes on it.. If anyone could put an opinion in it would be very much appriecated. Cheers Kristjen.
  20. S

wall ride

looking sweeet.