Search results

1. Stredda

You laugh you lose

After hearing some of the stories out there I'm not sure if that's a good enough disincentive.
  2. Stredda

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

No! He should do it the hard way and ride a normal bike, he's just being lazy!!! ;)
  3. Stredda

Electric Vehicles etc

Oh yes, that too.
  4. Stredda

Electric Vehicles etc

It's going out to some sort of body of water, standing there for many hours and coming back with nothing more than less fishing tackle than left home with.
  5. Stredda

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

That's seriously messed up! :oops:
  6. Stredda

Our rotten healthcare system.

Ah shit, hope all goes well @ozzybmx Good reminder for us all. I never even knew about a PSA so that added to the list. I get regular skin checks (have already had a few cancers removed) and had a precautionary colonoscopy done a year ago, all clear, I just have haemorrhoids, yay! :rolleyes...
  7. Stredda

Rotorburn strava

That's pretty cool. I was tracking some of my gear on the Strava app but got a bit slack with keeping it up to date.
  8. Stredda

Rotorburn strava

I'm pretty much the same. I strava almost all my rides but it's really just to keep a log of what I have done. It also comes in handy when someone asks for a good loop to ride, I can go back to a previous ride and give them the distance and elevation. I do like to see where my friends are riding...
  9. Stredda

Little Things You Hate

There's you weapon!!
  10. Stredda

Little Things You Hate

Yes, you can't win. You ring the bell and scare the life out of them and you ride past them and do the same. If it's possible, I ride right off the path and take a wide berth to save the whole issue but it's not always possible. I've often heard the comment on the topic of shared pathways about...
  11. Stredda

Little Things You Hate

I find that ringing a bell only causes the walker in front to up out of their skin and immediately jump either left or right. A 50/50 chance it's into your path. Had an old codger have a go at me yesterday who was walking slap bang in the middle of the pathway. I called out about 5m from him...
  12. Stredda

You laugh you lose

Yes, each motor needs to be started in perfect order and timing to prevent the blades from touching. ;)
  13. Stredda

You laugh you lose

Yes, it is supposed to be better that way. I was even contemplating getting one of these. Mainly so I could shit rainbows though.
  14. Stredda

Crash Pics Thread

Surgery may be the better option. My ankle is pretty good 90% of the time but I don't have the range of movement bending upwards that I used to and I have tweaked it a few times with a heavy landing on the bike or occasionally walking on uneven ground. Maybe surgery could of helped, but who knows.
  15. Stredda

Little Things You Love

Also gold is only really worth what it is because of history of it being rare (and in context of all metals it's not that rare). To the average person it has no use or worth outside of our economic system.
  16. Stredda

Little Things You Love

It's a bit like the creationists or ant-climate change mob who deny the science but use other scientific findings as evidence against it. Once again you either believe it or you don't, you can't pick and choose.
  17. Stredda

Crash Pics Thread

This was my Talus bone break. It healed ok without surgery. 8 weeks in a cast though! The broken off bit on yours does look a bit busted up, with little bits floating around so that maybe why.
  18. Stredda

Little Things You Love

Totally agree! If you don't want to be a part of the "system" then piss off out in the bush and see how long you last without any "system"
  19. Stredda

You laugh you lose

or in Thailand....
  20. Stredda

Little Things You Love

@Spanky_Ham ?