Search results

1. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

Reminds me of the Formule 1 hotels, better off sleeping at the airport.
  2. Flow-Rider

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Must have sent it big time.
  3. Flow-Rider

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

You used to be able to get some of the KS levs under different names for almost half price in the early days, but some of the distributors must have got anal about it.
  4. Flow-Rider

How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Because you know it's BS, the insurance company wouldn't even stand a chance in court. I've dealt with a lot of insurances and their lawyers over the years and the first thing they say is check the PDS on page blah, blah and clause blah, blah. They're more concerned when people fraudulently try...
  5. Flow-Rider

Our rotten healthcare system.

I'm sorry this has happened to you, and I hope the forward moving news is positive. Getting in early with stage 1 is definitely beneficial.
  6. Flow-Rider

How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Does it say that in their PDS's, if not I doubt it could be even challenged in court?
  7. Flow-Rider

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Heaps of pirate trails in the US, even Canada. They were building illegal trails even in the repack days.
  8. Flow-Rider

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Same, same in Qld. Mountain bike trails in the grand scheme of things are F-all, all it's about is user group conflict. Labour in Qld is trying to build eco lodges in some of the most pristine bushland in the state...
  9. Flow-Rider

It would be like paying a panel beater more money after they do a smash repair on an insurance claim? Same with health insurance, but they squeeze the extra amount out of your own pocket, pretty pointless having the PHI in the end.
  10. Flow-Rider

Rotorburn strava

All done, luckily only suffered a saddle sore on the last week but done with real bike time, in the Qld sun, wind and rain.
  11. Flow-Rider

Yes they went private, it was close to $400 a sitting with this surgeon in the initial stages (less than 30 mins), and PHI wouldn't pay for it all, only part of. These pricks are legal crooks, if we had known this in the first place they would have gone public. When you get stuff like this...
  12. Flow-Rider

It does my head in, a family member was diagnosed with lymphoma and had to get a swollen node removed from their neck, the surgeon asked for extra money at the consultations and then again after the surgery. This family member is just a pensioner and doesn't have wads of extra cash, the surgeon...
  13. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

Some feeds came up on my y-tube the other day, they both were cycling in Thailand. I generally think he is a total wank but some of his content has merit, well at least it gets people talking and researching things for themselves. I think his GF is some type of show pony/influencer, but you'll...
  14. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

Stolen bike for sure, doesn't even fit the person. :p
  15. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

Yes, indeed, in impeccable condition. :D
  16. Flow-Rider

Yeah, they cover fuckall when you get procedures like radiation therapy done in a private practice.
  17. Flow-Rider

What does your day look like?

I've had a cinnamon stick in tea here somewhere.
  18. Flow-Rider

I used to buy coffee cans from a servo here years ago, they had a tab you pressed in the bottom of the can that would cause a chemical reaction that would heat the can up, every so often you'd get one that would get so hot that it would burn your tongue if you weren't careful. Nothing better...
  19. Flow-Rider

Does it heat itself up? I done a google and it says they sell. :p