Search results

1. PJO

You laugh you lose

Yeah, I meant for the kids, but I do think the direction that hose gun is facing us rather suggestive...
  2. PJO

You laugh you lose

They could almost pull it off if they had a big sprinkler attached to the end of the hose reel.
  3. PJO

You laugh you lose

4. PJO

You laugh you lose

5. PJO

You laugh you lose

6. PJO

VIC Gravelburn: Sensah SRX Pro 1x11 groupsets (x2), mech roadie disc brake calipers, saddle

Interested in the TRP brakes! What pads do they take?
  7. PJO

Sold Cane Creek Seat Post Shim

This getting spicy! Happy to figure it out in whatever way works for everyone. Let the texting begin... Edit: I'm not in a great rush but figure @birddog69, you might be keen keep your build ticking along.
  8. PJO

Sold Cane Creek Seat Post Shim

I'll take it. Will have to be some time next week.
  9. PJO

The discount code thread

NS Dynamics have Black Friday discount codes:
  10. PJO

Rors' non-theoretical pipedream stuffabout hoon bike

Shimano, so not an option.
  11. PJO

Don't think it matters too much but can depend on your frame. Most of the frames I've done there is a slightly greater chance of cable rub on the top tube or head tube if the cables cross right behind the head tube.
  12. PJO

Also, your routing looks fine so far. Like you appear to have done, I send my cables around the headtube in a nice gentle curve with enough slack so that the bars can be turned 180 degrees without pulling on the cable (just in case of a crash). So cable from left hand goes around the front and...
  13. PJO

It is looking good @Rorschach! Don't forget to put your chainstays into the longest setting before cutting your chain. You can always shorten it later if needed... EDIT: American style brakes, blech! I once rode one of my mates bikes who has his brakes set up that way, nearly killed myself...
  14. PJO

You laugh you lose

What happens at World Cup stays at World Cup
  15. PJO

You laugh you lose

The real action from the World cup
  16. PJO

Blue Derby, TAS

I've done the Bay of Fires 13/Blue Tier/Atlas, with a lunch stop at the Weldborough pub in May last year. It was a long day and Atlas was a slog at the end, everyones legs were pretty cooked (all on regular bikes). Maybe it was a bit harder than usual because the weather was crap and find grip...
  17. PJO

Confessions from the fuckwits

I have done this more than once. The most memorable was when I had been cutting up chilli's and had forgotten an ingredient for the dish, jumped into the car to drive to the shops, got 50m down the road and rubbed my eye. Within half a second that eye was blind, watering and painful, just...
  18. PJO

Confessions from the fuckwits

Damn fucken bike industry!
  19. PJO

Replacing brake lever

It was unhelpfully hidden in the MTB shifters section not in the MTB brake levers, so not surprised you missed it.
  20. PJO

FOUND Shimano 10speed shifter

Found, thanks @Labcanary