Search results

1. Plankosaurus

Possibly stolen stuff on bookface

This one's so hot I'm almost convinced it's the sole cause of global warming [emoji91] https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/645432060252469/ Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  2. Plankosaurus

What's my new frame going to be?

Ahhhh, I had it my head the tranny was a 140mm. 125 is definitely a lot closer to what I was after from an "all day" type bike [emoji848] I might have to hunt up some info on it again, I get the impression I was reading the wrong things. Back to the drawing board! Sent from my Pixel 5 using...
  3. Plankosaurus

I'm still stuck here with nothing really jumping at me as the perfect spider replacement. There's big shoes to fill here, the spider is excellent at what it does [emoji53] Poodle has offered me his tranny. I dig the colour and reports are great on them. Travel is getting real close to my tracer...
  4. Plankosaurus

Spray Bike

I've put a bit of effort into the colour choices on this, but clearly hadn't thought through how this paint works enough. I was told that the fluro is a bit thicker and goes on very Matt. I thought this wouldn't have been as pronounced though so plowed ahead with my ideas. Stripped bare Etch...
  5. Plankosaurus

WTB Air fork 11/8 steerer

I reckon I have some QR or 15mm lowers I can swap for a 20mm Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Plankosaurus

What does your day look like?

Visited Buxton for the first time of the season. Still pretty moist in sections, but it is running exceptionally well compared to some other trails that don't shut down over winter. And wifey fell over, I blame the ebike completely. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  7. Plankosaurus

Hard to argue with bill and ted [emoji848] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  8. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

how do you even know all these apps? you havn't worked in years!
  9. Plankosaurus

tell me how much i need to save up for that transition then ;) i had seen these, but i havn't managed to get over the marketing hype from a few years ago telling me that 275 has all the advantages of 29 AND 26. the bike industry wouldn't just make something like that up! ... i am starting to...
  10. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

Bit Ruff [emoji3064] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  11. Plankosaurus

Am I wrong to be chasing after a Whyte t130? https://www.mbr.co.uk/reviews/27-5-full-suspension-bikes/whyte-t-130-works-scr-review Someone tell me I'm wrong, the market doesn't appear to be flooded with them ...I've also give some thought to a focus spine, though it's probably more on the...
  12. Plankosaurus

Little Things You Hate

Honestly though, it's for the best. If you thought it was a good idea to head over there, you were wrong and the airport is doing you a favour [emoji106] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  13. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  14. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

I done this for years now, and for this reason [emoji1787] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

16. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

17. Plankosaurus

You laugh you lose

18. Plankosaurus

Little Things You Hate

"just came out here to see how the trails were going, still pretty wet, probably give it another week" lol yeah, cant argue that. its definitely easier for them to make a mess than it is for meat powered bikes. less "feedback" too, in that they're probably not as in tune with just how much...
  19. Plankosaurus

Little Things You Hate

I do this too. I'm part of a club, but my ideas don't get along with the main build force. It's all good, let them do their thing with machinery and crushed rock. I'll get out from time to time and clear a few drains, block a b line, pop a pipe under a trail, or fix up a berm that's gotten sad...
  20. Plankosaurus

Little Things You Hate

As much as I love a good ebike Lynch mob, I have to concede that it's an attitude problem and not strictly an ebike problem. Some of the loudest and dumbest people I've argued with about trail closures are not ebikers. The E definitely helps make riding more accessible to wankers, but it's not...