Search results

1. Brow

Fathers Day

You need to explain that $650 on Fathers day represents much better value as a present than spending that same money on any other day.
  2. Brow

Fathers Day

For those who are fathers or even if you gifted your father today, what goodness did you get or give? I got a Pushys voucher, 2 Toblerones, Tim Tams, PJ's, note pads and a Dozen mixed craft beers. Beers are some I get most occassions like this and some new ones.
  3. Brow

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

When I was little (long time ago) all monsters were hairy. Not defending Dutton (I voted against him) and Voldemort was just misunderstood!
  4. Brow

beautiful bikes - post them here

Make it your liver and it will grow back = free bike!
  5. Brow

The QUICK question thread.....

D - all of the above and new bike time to get your head around it all. Nice looking hotrod you got there. Ooops, that was supposed to be a reply to @Sethius
  6. Brow

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

But in the public service there will be someone you can get to poke your eye out for you - with the right forms filled out of course!
  7. Brow

Yay! Santa comes tonight! Merry Christmas

Nice one Scrooge. To all those who don't hate it, be Merry and stay safe. I just opened what is the first of many cheerful beers, will be yummy food to eat and then more beers! 4 days of it before back to work.
  8. Brow

'Hats all folks!

Losers can't afford Kathmandu! I got a fashionably unattractive big brim bucket hat with floppy brim. Hides me from the sun well and I really don't care what anyone thinks.
  9. Brow

What does your day look like?

Agree with a good day watching the bikes. That old No35 was a cool looking bike and not going slow either. Your mate was hauling too. All the racers looked smooth and did not look like they were pushing too hard but still going fast. What size is your mates bike? I used to have a first gen, '85...
  10. Brow

Found sold blah blah

Sorry @safreek for hijacking your thread and taking the wheels from @Dales Cannon, I dont think they fit the bill for your wishlist anyway. Big shout out to @Dales Cannon for a great deal on wheels that will fill a hole for me. Good to meet you and it was good to watch some bikes and the cars...
  11. Brow

Found sold blah blah

Albany Creek, Qld
  12. Brow

Found sold blah blah

I am actually serious - for once. Got 2 x 26inch wheeled bikes in the family with only 1 good front between them. For a while now only one being ridden but noises being made about someone getting back on the other.
  13. Brow

Newly Released Bikes General

But it still looks stupid!
  14. Brow

Found sold blah blah

Got a pic? Possibly looking for a front.
  15. Brow

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

But Mum's basement is so cosy!
  16. Brow

Thanks for the offer but no thanks. I vaguely remember when I had 2 x 4yr olds and a 6 yr old - too old and grumpy to go through that again.
  17. Brow

Twins are 16 today. Went paintballing with the boy yesterday, bit sore today, old muscles and new bruises. Went to the markets this morning with wife a the girl. My twins are so different in every way. No bike riding this weekend for me. Feeling a bit old with my youngest kids now 16, oldest 18...
  18. Brow

Little Things You Love

FIFY
  19. Brow

Little Things You Love

Ok, that's an affront to filing cabinets! Surely that's not a real Orange?
  20. Brow

Little Things You Love

A broken filing cabinet draw does not classify as another linkage!