Search results

1. S

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

ahh that's cool. I don't know what the strength differences of an emp would be between lightening and a nuke so this is getting out of my area of speculative skills.
  2. S

Depends what happens with electromagnetic disturbances tbh too. Their aircraft would have to be well sheltered and insulated to protect against electromagnetic pulses.
  3. S

still calling putins bluff on nuclear war. Does he not realize that in the event of nuclear war its eastern western Europe and north america that will get most fucked up by this? For eg temps in the western/eastern part of Europe would hover around the -70 to -20c area for around 12 months...
  4. S

Tas Gravity Enduro Series winds up

i hope someone else is willing to pick it up since i was hoping to slowly build my fitness up to do the full 41km.
  5. S

Electric Vehicles etc

whatever happened to the idea of sucking in existing c02 and processing it into a burnable fuel? I'm guessing that wasn't feasible after all?
  6. S

The move to Warner Bros Discovery for WC coverage. Thoughts?

guess 2022-2023 is gonna be the year for shitshows ehh.. can they at least put the butt plugs in to reduce the spray back?
  7. S

and yeah coverage of ews is fucking shit by the time those recap vids are out the interest in the particular stage has likely dwindled/gone bcuzz we all already know the results or we've seen snippet of vids from our riding mates or some shit.
  8. S

it's going to be more fucked than a gay gang party with no lube,, it's not gonna be pretty and as already mentioned if they're tryna make the sport more popular than it already is the trails are gonna get gang banged into oblivion and so to are part/bike prices. i've already called knobs out...
  9. S

Little Things You Hate

hahah I mean,, I'm retarded but not "Ride in 173kph winds" retarded.
  10. S

Little Things You Hate

173kph wind gust
  11. S

Nup to the Cup

I usually take my sabbaticals on a weekly/monthly basses. I'm just feeling extra argumentative this week for some reason.
  12. S

Nup to the Cup

Enjoy in moderation
  13. S

Nup to the Cup

You still choose to have that first bottle of beer, you still choose to keep going. It's a decision they've made. Of course there should still be AA and drug rehab though, I'll never advocate to get rid of them all I'm saying is it requires a first initial decision. Anyways it's funny how far...
  14. S

Nup to the Cup

So how does someone get addicted to alcohol in the first place? It requires them to make the initial decision to keep on drinking and not hold on for a minute and think maybe their drinking is excessive? Same deal with meth use, they need to make the decision to off and ram a needle in them...
  15. S

Nup to the Cup

So you're telling me the beer ran off the shelf and forced themselves upon the person? The treatment they recived was largely due to the slaughterhouse, so If anything it means there needs to be more investigation into the treatments of animals at slaughter houses. About the only concerning...
  16. S

Nup to the Cup

For one I'm not an lnp voter lmao. both labor and lnp are all fucking grubs and before you try going down that path I'm not a one nation voter either. They still made the active choice to get start relying on alcohol or thinking the pokies is somehow a get rich quick scheme. At least with the...
  17. S

Nup to the Cup

Your original post was about investing in solar energy so I asked how that would create low skilled work? As per getting into marathon running most of the marathon events are run by volunteers and volunteers do the cleanup, considering how many fairly big sponsors there are for marathon if...
  18. S

Nup to the Cup

People make the conscious decision to toss a weeks pay on the trots or whatever. It's their own fault really and it's almost as if sponsors for horse racing tracks and events don't exist. The industry doesn't solely rely on gambling though it's a good portion of it. As long as the prize money...
  19. S

Nup to the Cup

How does your suggestion fill the hole of 70,000 unskilled jobs?
  20. S

Nup to the Cup

Low skilled jobs are actually a very important part of the economy wherever you like it or not. Again how would you create the 70,000 jobs lost overnight if the industry went? And it can't just be centralised in cities either . I'm all ears if you can provide a better alternative.