Search results

1. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

Nice lil' setup!
  2. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

Nearly five years later, and I'm still working on this one. That first lick, boy, I dunno.
  3. Spike-X

VIC Norco Sight A1 29er 2021 LARGE

Item: Norco Sight A1 29er 2021 Size: LARGE Location: Geelong Item Condition: Almost good as new, apart from some paint scuffing on the top tube where I've had a tool pouch strapped to it. Reason for selling: It's not getting ridden enough. Only around 200 km in a year and a half. It's not doing...
  4. Spike-X

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

Sensational run from Nina! Wish they'd shown some of it.
  5. Spike-X

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

Aaron Gwin failed to qualify. Good thing he's selling that big house he built. He'll never be able to afford the mortgage the way he's going. Meanwhile:
  6. Spike-X

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Do it!
  7. Spike-X

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

US RRP on this model was US$2,700, which works out to Aus$3,640 today. Closeup on the "brand new, washed after every ride" drive train:
  8. Spike-X

"Should I make an effort to clean it up so at least it looks like it's been looked after? ...nah."
  9. Spike-X

(Copy/pasted from PYR thread where somebody axed me the same question) : Love it. I thought it would be really fiddly to set up with so many adjustability options, but apart from letting out about 5 psi after initial setup and winding both compressions back a couple of clicks, I haven't had to...
  10. Spike-X

AM Norco Torrent A2 2021

Love it. I thought it would be really fiddly to set up with so many adjustability options, but apart from letting out about 5 psi after initial setup and winding both compressions back a couple of clicks, I haven't had to touch it, or think about it, or do anything except ride the bike and know...
  11. Spike-X

AM Norco Torrent A2 2021

Changed the rear tyre to a WTB Trail Boss, and found an immediate improvement in climbing grip. Also upgraded brakes, dropper, and a few other bits and pieces. This thing is an absolute beast now!
  12. Spike-X

Seeing this thread pop up reminded me, I haven't yet shared my HT here: Heavily customised 2021 Norco Torrent A2. For what I paid for the bike and then the new bits, I could have bought an S1, but the A2 is what happened to be in stock the day I went in to order a completely different bike...
  13. Spike-X

Be even better if he'd cut that bloody steerer tube!
  14. Spike-X

Well that's ugly.
  15. Spike-X

He knows what he...nah, forget it, he's got nothing.
  16. Spike-X

2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

That was incredible.
  17. Spike-X

That tree has taken more punishment this week than any rider.
  18. Spike-X

TROOOOOYYYYY!!!!
  19. Spike-X

Is Loris drunk? WTF?!