Search results

1. pink poodle

You laugh you lose

Well I ave had a cunt of a day! Best to have a chuckle at the whole thing and move on. Sometimes if you don't laugh you loose. Spent the day putting out fires for incompetent colleagues. Only to watch them run back into the flames. Eat a bag of onions clowns.
  2. pink poodle

You laugh you lose

To fill up the Holy water? Or maybe the baptismal font?
  3. pink poodle

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

Yes. I like to believe he moved there by choice. I once caught the wrong train from central to Hornsby...it went through Normanhurst. I laughed to myself...the girl I was with was confused and how could I even try to explain forum life? It was during the peak chops era.
  4. pink poodle

What are you listening to NOW?

Fuck! I clicked on your image a few time hoping it would load up the song.
  5. pink poodle

What are you listening to NOW?

I had that come at work the other day. Had to explain who Mr cash and Mr Reznor were. So much vibing.
  6. pink poodle

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

He looks a lot like an unscrupulous bike reseller from the Normanhurst area...
  7. pink poodle

Little Things You Love

That list reads like a crowded house of jerks.
  8. pink poodle

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

NSW seems to be the state of graft... Hopefully this time the law grabs hold of this dick. https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2022/06/30/john-barilaro-ny-job-quit/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Morning%20News%20-%2020220701_with%20Tag * Seems...seems to be, though one...
  9. pink poodle

Little Things You Hate

Get thee behind me Satan!
  10. pink poodle

Little Things You Hate

I'm basing this purely on this guy riding down that edge rather than bucking off it...yes. I agree with you @Cardy George
  11. pink poodle

Poodle's slow train to nowhere - Transition Scout

So here has been some upgrades... - new grips: who doesn love grabbing onto dick pink grips? They're delightfully fleshy. - new rubber: Maxxis high roller 26x2.35 on the front. Maxxis high roller 2 26x2.3 on the rear. These things are overkill for the usual ride and move like slugs and once I...
  12. pink poodle

Little Things You Hate

Yeah but look at the progressive and futuristic suspension design!
  13. pink poodle

What does your day look like?

Oddly I didn't see any burnt out cars yesterday. The CCMTB crew must be cracking down on rival gangs using their turf.
  14. pink poodle

The cooking thread

That looks pretty tasty.
  15. pink poodle

Hold My Beer... The Mawr Orange Sour Ale Edition

Seat looks like it's out of a Dali painting!!! The bike looks sick though.
  16. pink poodle

The cooking thread

Mmmmm....
  17. pink poodle

Hold My Beer... The Mawr Orange Sour Ale Edition

Did you crank a massive fart and melt the front of your seat?
  18. pink poodle

Nerfonomics

19. pink poodle

Is there an alternative to FiveTen Freerider Pro?

I've got some Ernie's marana with Michelin soles. The grip is reasonable. They were surprisingly narrow. I've had the for a fair while now and they still cramp my feet up after a hole despite being well stretched and as loosely laced as I can get them. Otherwise they are comfy. Uppers seem...