Search results

1. Dozer

NSW Various mountain biking DVD’s

Item: Various mountain biking DVD’s Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $50 or nearest offer…….including postage Extra Info: Pictures: Yes
  2. Dozer

Product Review Five Ten Trailcross CLI Clip-In Shoes

It has a mesh panel above the top of your foot between the laces and the base of your toes, enough that when you get splashed, it will allow water in. They breathe very well though. @Tubbsy Considering they feel relatively light and have good ventilation, they're pretty damn solid. The toe area...
  3. Dozer

I'll update for sure. I'm wearing them twice a day already and they still feel new. Really enjoying them and will keep you informed. ;)
  4. Dozer

I had a handful of Five Ten shoes on the go for many years. I ran the infamous Five Ten flats in the 2000’s that Sam Hill wore, boy did that put those shoes in the limelight of mountain biking with that grippy Stealth sole. I ran a few pairs of clips too, equally as reputable as the flats albeit...
  5. Dozer

Formula One world championship

At least the moped finished a lap huh. ;) I am / was soooooooooooooooo off F1 after that bullshit Abu Dhabi farce but am happy to say the 2022 cars seem to be something we needed. Add to that how much I missed the Australian Grand Prix after shutting it down for those poor people at the gate...
  6. Dozer

The gaming thread

I reckon I spent three hours trying to tame that then finally got a lap in that was 0.2 inside the time for the bronze. That'll do!
  7. Dozer

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I've deleted a bunch of posts. This has been a productive thread for a fair while and the last few pages have been junk. Not aiming to offend anyone or step on toes but that's not how we roll. ;)
  8. Dozer

The gaming thread

I run a full cockpit setup (seat, frame, pedals, wheel, gear stick etc). It's awesome, makes the game so much more enjoyable. I've always had them for as long as I can remember. As for GT7; I bloody love it. I love that it's not easy, the campaign is cool and the car handling mechanics are fun...
  9. Dozer

You've just won $5,000,000..............what do you do with it?

Toy room I reckon. My gaming lounge is located in another room ;)
  10. Dozer

You've just won $5,000,000..............what do you do with it?

What would you do with a big lotto win, say $5,000,000. I would: -Buy a house in New Zealand. Have several track cars to use at Highlands Motorsport Park. There'd be tons of room for lots of happy dogs too. -I love collectibles; I'd have so many model cars, character statues from movies (Star...
  11. Dozer

Request trading access

All sorted, should be good to go...............as long as you're not pals with Chopsticks that is.
  12. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

That is horrifying. I'm all about only talking and promoting good vibes on social media but not to a point that it is fake. That's wild.
  13. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

See, me replying with something that attacks you would be ironic; moronic even but I think your reply backs my point pretty effectively.
  14. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

I’m horrified at the shitty culture that’s developing over Australia Day. People choosing to offer their sincere heartfelt sympathy to the Aboriginal people by only sharing their support on social media is putrid. I could not believe the way that some people I know very well who wrote some text...
  15. Dozer

Little Things You Love

In the interest of playing by the rules, I won't post a link as such but if you search for Melody Radford..........
  16. Dozer

Little Things You Love

You get to know the faces of the people that go to the gym the same time as you. There's one really well built girl that always smiles and says hi to me. I've always felt as though I know her face from somewhere other than the gym. It's been bugging me for ages! Then it hit me. Not only...
  17. Dozer

NSW SOLD - 2022 Commencal Meta AM hardtail - as new

Item: 2022 Commencal Meta AM hardtail Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: As new, barely ridden Reason for selling: My upgrade arrived sooner than expected Price and price conditions: $3,000 Extra Info: For sale: 2022 Commencal Meta AM Hardtail. New, ridden 4.3 times and in perfect...
  18. Dozer

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

After seeing people lined up to get a test to allow them to merely cross the border into QLD while genuinely sick people are lined up to get tested to confirm the virus so they can then line up at a Doctor to get a Medical Certificate so they can get their weekly pay, I'm totally ready to punch...
  19. Dozer

Basically a caravan on the sea full of equally rude people too yeah?
  20. Dozer

Whoa whoa, hang on their cobber. The spread of the virus of late can be put down to the entitled people who get to have the entire school holidays off work and take their precious little darling children to the furthest away beachside town making sure they stop in at every single parking bay and...