Search results

1. pineapplehead

TAS MT900 (XTR non-series) Crankset 175mm

Sold? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. pineapplehead

The Bin Chicken

There's still time, I only grabbed mine in sep! Only had to wait 7 weeks for it to arrive though :/ Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  3. pineapplehead

The Bin Chicken

Yeah I reckon you may be right. For some reason the ripmo silhouette just has not translated well into alloy. And the paint job reminds me of something like an old diamond back from 10 years ago! If they could improve the aesthetic (and I'm not talking about mass appeal, just modernising it a...
  4. pineapplehead

The Bin Chicken

You must be smack bang in the middle! I get to Bridport a bit as we have some mates living there. Great spot. Come say hi if you ever see a medium red Ripmo! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  5. pineapplehead

The Bin Chicken

Ah cool, the North is where it's at, so much good riding around, even in launny itself. I'm yet to get to G-town, but it's only 30 mins away so I won't have to plan too hard to get there. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  6. pineapplehead

The Bin Chicken

He's doing the lord's work really Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  7. pineapplehead

AM Stanton Switch 9er FS titanium

Mate I haven't logged in here for a while. I'm so pleasantly aroused to see this thing light up my screen. What a stunner, may it provide years of ridegasms. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  8. pineapplehead

The Bin Chicken

Launceston, an outer suburb of Derby Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  9. pineapplehead

The Bin Chicken

I don't see too many of these around these parts, not sure if it's just me or what.. Anyway, a recent move to Tassie prompted new to sell my ageing Norco Sight and get something more suitable to my new terrain (note: I said terrain not abilities). Hence this acquisition. My Ibis Ripmo AF, ngx...
  10. pineapplehead

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

How the heck do you discover that, and what causes it - a dodgy weld? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  11. pineapplehead

Matte frame protection on a gloss frame. Yay or nay?

Yeah I think you've confirmed my instinct. Despite not being a fan of the gloss (on a red Ripmo AF) I'll just embrace it instead of making it worse Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  12. pineapplehead

Matte frame protection on a gloss frame. Yay or nay?

Your opinions please. Also any pics demonstrating how good or bad this may be are welcomed. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  13. pineapplehead

What did I do with my bike today? Fantasised about it as I laid down a deposit. Ibis ripmo AF incoming... Yew! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  14. pineapplehead

VIC Sold Norco Sight C2, 2019

Yeah man, spare room in the house for your new whip. Tent in the yard for you. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  15. pineapplehead

VIC Sold Norco Sight C2, 2019

Item: Norco Sight C2, 2019 Location: Ocean Grove. (soon to be Launceston) Item Condition: excellent, some minor scratches Reason for selling: I'll have a new income soon and will upgrade Price and price conditions: $4000 Extra Info: (ok some of you may notice that I posted this along with...
  16. pineapplehead

Cotic soul 26 ins frame is this worth it ?

Damn did you get this? I used to have one of these in the duck egg blue colour. My first proper steel hardtail and it opened up my riding experience no end. If you have the parts to get this going, and have no qualms being a bit behind modern standards then I reckon you can't go wrong. Bonus...
  17. pineapplehead

VIC Five-Ten Kestrel pro boa shoes

Item: Five-Ten Kestrel pro boa shoes Location: Ocean Grove Item Condition: used, like new Reason for selling: Fit isn't right Price and price conditions: $160 Extra Info: Only two rides old and presents as new. These are awesome shoes but unfortunately I've accepted that they don't quite...
  18. pineapplehead

Amen man, I get it. Mine would be my soma wolverine for its sheer versatility. Don't worry though, I likewise NEED my mtbs. I see bright blue gravel bike with stubby stem, I like! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  19. pineapplehead

V. noice! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  20. pineapplehead

@ozzybmx what's your gravel bike? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk