Search results

1. I

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

You would think the Cartier watches would have them keep track of time Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  2. I

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Photo is cropped too, got to give him/her/they credit for that Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  3. I

The Single Speed Thread

I have a medium Trek 69er and medium All City Log Lady if you are interested. Both are SS specific with horizontal dropouts and no derailleur hanger Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  4. I

Not a problem, will PM you when they arrive Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  5. I

I got a box of 100 Shimano stainless steel cables coming from pushys, happy to sell a bunch for cost price (~$2.15 for one) if you are interested Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  6. I

Bargain buys thread

Bah I was being silly, was thinking what else I needed to buy and when was going to order, the cassette went out of stock :( Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  7. I

Not sure if it's common knowledge, the reason for the dodgy sales is that private equity is involved.. https://odysseype.com.au/media-announcement-mtb-direct/ Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  8. I

WTB: Hope Pro 20mm front hub caps

Sorry would like to keep the 15mm spare unless it's a trade for a 20mm :) Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  9. I

Well maintained / serviced but doesn't know how to use a chain breaker... Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  10. I

Confessions from the fuckwits

Do you have a link to the replacement pistons for lever and caliper? I've got a couple that need replacing.. Cheers! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  11. I

WTB: Hope Pro 20mm front hub caps

Item: Hope Pro 20mm front hub caps Location: Brisbane, can pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: $20? Extra Info: Can trade with 15mm or QR if keen Cheers!
  12. I

Wtb: Rigid fork

Item: Rigid fork with straight steerer and 440-460mm axle to crown Location: Brisbane, can pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on item, but open to trades with forks I have Extra Info: Prefer a steel fork (but ok with carbon) and 15mm axle (but ok with QR or 20mm). I know there...
  13. I

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

There was one sold locally (in Brisbane) for $1000aud the other week, was a purple coloured one. Was complete, but I don't know my retro stuff so wasn't game to offer big money. Seller had it up for offers, someone in VIC got it Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  14. I

I had to google what the strike model is, came up with their new ebike Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  15. I

The Single Speed Thread

I believe it does, I bought the stock wheelset of a Kona unit 2020 model which was setup SS cog but the hub was a regular HG freehub. Perhaps to be on safe side, email the Kona distributors? Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  16. I

NSW WTB - 190x50 air shock

I've got a fox float ctd (cd74) if anyone is keen, looking for $150 posted
  17. I

Bargain buys thread

Thanks for the heads up, got a couple of each. Hopefully they aren't fakes! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  18. I

Some useful 3D printed parts, tools and accessories

I'm happy to post one to someone? Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  19. I

Some useful 3D printed parts, tools and accessories

Was anyone here printing durolux travel spacers (non eq version)? I am after 2-3 Cheers! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  20. I

Speaking of Ellsworth.... Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk