Search results

1. U

Tyre inserts - Tried them yet?

When I needed to remove tyres with cushcores I found that a Stanley knife made the job easy.
  2. U

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

The contractor's credo is clear on this! "If you are not part of the solution, there is good money to be made prolonging the problem"
  3. U

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I wonder if the Harvey Norman lobbied for rules to collect GST on any goods bought overseas could be adapted to collect a sales tax on goods and services sold by overseas organisations who do not pay tax here. If it was set at 30% it would make the transfer pricing shenanigans moot.
  4. U

You laugh you lose

Oi bro that is funny as.
  5. U

You laugh you lose

He who laughs last....... Thinks slowest ;-)
  6. U

You laugh you lose

I didn't want anyone to recognize me on the trails.
  7. U

You laugh you lose

8. U

You laugh you lose

Thanks for turning off the dad jokes dude.
  9. U

Hacks

Should this be in the woodwork thread? :-)
  10. U

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Look at the bright side, he now has got natural immunity to the virus.
  11. U

Next you are going to tell us that you don't believe Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Balls got swollen :-) https://www.wired.com/story/nicki-minaj-vaccine-twitter/
  12. U

Hmmm... Typhoid Moorey?
  13. U

Vic/Melb burner bash

He is on a mission from god
  14. U

Wireless ear buds for mtbiking

The sound quality from them is far from hifi, but far better than you would expect. Personally my only issue with them is that after about 2 hours they start feeling quite painful at point of contact.
  15. U

'Hats all folks!

Why is that? Does she want one for herself and does not want to be seen in polite society with matchy matchy hats?
  16. U

'Hats all folks!

I‘m under the impression you are based in the Ballarat area, surely you are aware of the fine establishment in Gordon. https://gordonhatshop.com.au/store/Coffee-Hessian-Sports-Cap-p421690799
  17. U

Mt Dandy trail saga and PV land management

I also have had some involvement with PV in the same park Dale refers to. I do not buy the no money rubbish. Plenty of money to pay a subcontractor to drive heavy machinery through the trails to knock over perfectly healthy trees to close of decades old trails that were so established and well...
  18. U

Better make sure I have popcorn in the pantry :-)
  19. U

An even bigger indictment of our education system is hearing someone protesting in Melbourne and claiming that his US constitutional rights are being infringed.