Search results

1. N

New forks

Yeah would like to have 27.5 all round. The transition has 3 different locations for the rear wheel, so can either lengthen or shorten the chain stay
  2. N

New forks

So I’d be more so looking at a 170 fork to retain the same geo then?
  3. N

New forks

That would be greatly appreciated if you could, thank you! I’ve just measured the OD of my current wheels, 26”with a 2.5 - 685mm
  4. N

New forks

Ah well that’s actually something I completely didn’t think of.
  5. N

New forks

So I’m in need of a new set of forks. I currently have a set of Fox 36 180mm forks on my bike, fairly sure they’re what came with the Transition TR250. And they’ve just about had their day. The stanchions have sever wear on them, the CSU creaks (was purchased in that condition). So here’s the...
  6. N

Transition blindside

26 ain’t dead yet for my TR250
  7. N

FOUND

Appreciate it mate! Thanks again
  8. N

FOUND

B
  9. N

FOUND

Did some searching, 99% sure the CCDB will fit in my frame. Would be keen on it
  10. N

FOUND

CCDB might actually fit, going into a Transition TR250. Correct me if I’m wrong?
  11. N

FOUND

Item: Chasing a 8.5x2.5 shock (216x63) something like a dpx2 or monarch. Non trunion. Location: Oz Wide would be fine. Happy to pay postage Item Condition: Good nick would be ideal Price and price conditions: Around the $300 mark? I dunno. What ever the seller is happy with will work Extra...
  12. N

150mm External Dropper 31.6

Bump
  13. N

150mm External Dropper 31.6

Item: Chasing a 150mm drop 31.6 Externally routed dropper, lever and cable setup Location: Gold Coast but happy to postage from where evs brah Item Condition: Would prefer something in good nick Price and price conditions: Happy to pay what ever seller is happy with Extra Info: Sí
  14. N

Cassette question

also, would a mid cage der. be ok? or would a long cage be needed if going 11-46?
  15. N

Cassette question

Oh excellent! Much appreciated! Is there an ideal sized chainring that would work with that combo the best?
  16. N

Cassette question

Yea 180mm Fox 36's. Yeah you can switch the rear end to 160mm. I don't want full enduro, just something that can be pedalled back up hills bit easier then currently, Would something like this go straight on? https://www.pushys.com.au/shimano-xt-cs-m8000-11-46t-11sp-cassette.html Then just...
  17. N

Cassette question

Hey all, I recently purchased a 2013 Transition TR250 (was to cheap to pas up), my plan is to turn it into more of a enduro sort of rig; dropper post and 650b wheel set. The bike climbs surprisingly well, but I ideally would like to get away from the SRAM 9spd DH cassette, and try and go 11spd...
  18. N

Boxxer, Fox 40, Marzocchi

Item: Like the title says, i need a set of forks asap! Aslong as they're pretty new and decent I dont mind Location: Gold Coast and surrounding, or AUS wide of seller will be haply to post Price range/Willing to Pay: Budget of $700. I busted my 40s 2 months ago and my bike is looking sad as...
  19. N

VIC Shimano Saint Crankset [SOLD]

Hey buddy, keen on just the cranks and chain ring if you would split the 2 apart? I wont need the BB as i need a 73mm.
  20. N

DHX5 Air + Totems

A fox RP3, wich is what is on it, in my opinion is a more xc shock. something a bit bigger would seriously set the bike off!