Search results

1. Squidfayce

Michelin Wild Enduro issue [Warranty?]

I contacted the michelin distributor in Australia a while ago and they told me stock levels had to do with covid. Looking at the tyre market in general, seems to track. Hard to get much of anything for a while, unless you're 27.5
  2. Squidfayce

The cooking thread

Yeah but Its cheap, so no biggie :)
  3. Squidfayce

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

You do you buddy
  4. Squidfayce

You asked the question, I told you why you should. Other people have loved ones too. Like I said, your perogative
  5. Squidfayce

The right thing would be obtain some rats and use them when you have symptoms. You don't isolate unless they're positive. They're hard to get, not impossible. If you think you're not likely to rationalise going and seeing loved ones with "just a sniffle" at some point when the general view...
  6. Squidfayce

Because you could pass it unknowingly to somone who won't have a mild case. Would be ace to see a loved one suffer or die because we couldn't be bothered/didn't have significant enough symptoms to do the right thing, hey?
  7. Squidfayce

The testing numbers are 2/3 of what they were when we had the big jumps. Nsw isn't e en publishing how many tests were conducted. The freedom rallies this weekend will be supersprwader events too. All data is current carrying a caveat that numbers are expected to be significantly higher due...
  8. Squidfayce

So soon to be unemployed?
  9. Squidfayce

Yeah you are one confusing motherfucker
  10. Squidfayce

So unemployed then?
  11. Squidfayce

No I don't think they would have because the culture of saving face is so ingrained that even in the face of a serious situation, obfuscate, lie, deny has been standard practice for ever. Herin lies the problem. We've seen it play out even after the fact with the censoring of their own medical...
  12. Squidfayce

My assertion is that they knew it wasn't a "new flu variant", but something more serious from the get go.
  13. Squidfayce

These a bit of a narrative among experts in the field that the data shows China knew something was up before December. Possibly even as early as October. There's another narrative along that one that the virus could have been an accidental leak from the wuhan virology institute that...
  14. Squidfayce

eitherway, they're less likely to breach any restrictions. It happens, but on a whole, they don't due to fear/social credit/whatever.
  15. Squidfayce

China also has a far more compliant population and the 14 countries that border it aren't exactly post card destinations. You wouldn't need to police the majority of the land borders in any meaningfull way, just stop flights/boats from leaving.
  16. Squidfayce

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

nah they been dumping our recycling in landfill for a while AFAIK.
  17. Squidfayce

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

you just did the adult equivalent of outing that Santa isn't real! There go all our warm and fuzzies :(
  18. Squidfayce

tesla trucks. They just need a body behind the wheel to meet relevant rules around autonomous vehicles :P
  19. Squidfayce

this isn't an opinion, it's fact. Every restriction removed that puts people back into the community without the resources to conduct the relevant tests or enforce the rules surrounding the outcomes of the tests while those people are still potentially contagious IS making EVERYONE's lives...
  20. Squidfayce

i was just paraphrasing somone else who thought they were doing a stand out job. my thoughts on it have been fairly well covered.