Search results

1. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

A small price to live in a lively, trendy, cultured city like.... Newcastle :D:oops:
  2. ozzybmx

Little Things You Hate

You blokes should move to a state that has modern service stations that sell everything 24/7. 160 OTR servos in SA, its one thing that goes a miss when travelling interstate. Though I believe they may be creeping into Vic.
  3. ozzybmx

What does your day look like?

She'll be good workout riding home with that below your arm.
  4. ozzybmx

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

#2 son sends me a message, check this out dad, its a steal ! I want to buy it. Thats exactly what it is son, located in Pinnaroo where there is no need for a FS bike and no garden looks like that. A reverse image search shows it was sold on Scumtree on the Mornington Peninsula at some stage...
  5. ozzybmx

First trail wheelset advice

I'm a bit of creature of habit. Reckon I have built ~30+ wheelsets only using Hope hubs, DT swiss and 3 sets with Tune King Kongs.
  6. ozzybmx

First trail wheelset advice

Same, I'll pick an average spoke size, add 4-6 spare spokes to the order and build the whole wheel set from the same size spoke if I can get away with it. Nearly always DT spokes and DT brass nipples, did have a good contact for cheap Sapim CX Rays a Polyax brass for a while. Have not built a...
  7. ozzybmx

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

So not you.
  8. ozzybmx

Do you know someone who can school me ?
  9. ozzybmx

Just go to the healing crystal page on your interwebz and find it ? Sure those that have had it, got it and not been tested are factored in the precise numbers :D
  10. ozzybmx

Remove crown race

Last 2 new Cane Creek headsets I have fitted (hellbender 70 and 40) Video starts at the right place.
  11. ozzybmx

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

'Strava' emblazoned gear is widespread on AliExp but it's got a bit lost in the Chinglish popular brands to counterfeit bandwagon. It's like yes... it's a popular platform but no one advertises they use it.
  12. ozzybmx

RIP XC?

I still say G'day to everyone I see. If I see the chunt is head down and ignoring me, they get a sieg heil style wave and a loud YO !
  13. ozzybmx

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Left out the doughnuts.
  14. ozzybmx

You are really on one tonight.
  15. ozzybmx

Power plants don't generate in milli.
  16. ozzybmx

On my phone, not too worried about the small print. I actually put mw, not even mW or MW.
  17. ozzybmx

We're living it, I am a unit controller at a thermal plant, though we have just installed brand new gas peakers and currently being constructed grid scale batteries, will also soon be dispatching wind, solar and batteries for SA and Vic from my control room We have machines on outage all over...
  18. ozzybmx

Ti Ho Silver

Looks great ! Silver is the only other colour other than black that matches... and looks good together.
  19. ozzybmx

The use of coal in Qld, NSW and Vic was all over 80% today, Vic has the wind up now. We were only producing 180mw of gas fired generation today and of the total produced in the state with wind and solar, 150mw was going across the tie. SA was nearly running on rooftop solar, solar farms and...