Search results

1. C

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Looks like they gave him a free metal pad upgrade.
  2. C

Remove crown race

You’ll need to jam something thinner than a screwdriver in there to start the process off maybe. Does the crown race lip sit over the fork crown at the edge at all to give it a bit of a tap from underneath, assuming it’s a reasonably burley crown race?
  3. C

Women, etc.

Well, there is that Shimano hub fetish Trans, maybe you can overcome … but finding out your partner was a triathlete, that’s terminal.
  4. C

Shimano mt200 brakes

So servo wave levers have a shitload of modulation compressed into a very fine range of motion?
  5. C

Shimano mt200 brakes

The new brakes should come pre-bled but you will likely have a big mess of hose if you don’t shorten the hoses. It’s a pretty easy job and if you’re careful, and want to, you can generally get them working well without bleeding after shortening the hoses. Best to give them a bleed though...
  6. C

Confessions from the fuckwits

Your mounting hole looks a bit rough
  7. C

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

That's really odd
  8. C

Little Things You Love

Good to see our tax dollars invested into a scheme with financial returns
  9. C

The QUICK question thread.....

Certainly looks like it @Tubbsy Is it a 160-180 (+20)? If you'd rather keep it, which wouldn't be a bad idea of course, I'm happy to order a Shimano one with some pads.
  10. C

Yeah, I reckon shimanos will do the job with the X2s. The Shimano one on another bike needed grinding to fit an E4 caliper but the X2 is much shallower from the look of it.
  11. C

Hope X2 caliper 160 to 180mm postmount adapter (for rear, not that I think it matters)…. Do the Shimano ones work, or need to use the Hope one? I used run one but gave it away. I don’t recall it being a Hope brand one. I have done some dremel work in the past though.
  12. C

Newly Released Bikes General

#dontblamethebike
  13. C

What does your day look like?

Come on dude… the hospitality gig is just a cover for dealing drugs to customers at the venue.
  14. C

The pet thread, post em up!

Agree on their hashtags #dontbuyaparrot #worsethanchildren
  15. C

How do you get that popping up in your ad feed?
  16. C

Newly Released Bikes General

Can’t get more downcountry than that … Dead giveaway being muttering the words “enduro-spec carbon lay-up rims”.
  17. C

Little Things You Love

I was concerned you had some kind of a bacterial infection to share, before clicking the link.
  18. C

It’s probably more common for the business to supply the gear, particularly at the start of lockdowns as they had an incentive to keep people working (from home). I guess now with everything opening up smaller companies may not have much incentive for people to be working at home? Although, if...
  19. C

Yeah a tax deduction of course, but reimbursement is better obviously.