Search results

1. Freediver

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/canavan-disease/ It causes your brain to go spongy, like mad cow.
  2. Freediver

Women, etc.

because triathletes are so unattractive?
  3. Freediver

The QUICK question thread.....

Cheers, I was a bit worried 1 1/4 being a bee's dick bigger the post would slip or deform.
  4. Freediver

The QUICK question thread.....

I need to make a pair of soft jaws to hold a 31.6mm dropper. The plan is a 1 1/4" hole drilled through a block of wood that will then be cut in half so that I can put the post in it in the vice. Is this going to work?
  5. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

Fire ants ?
  6. Freediver

What are you listening to NOW?

I'd call it trip hop, I don't think there was a cafe in melbourne that didn't play this daily when it came out.
  7. Freediver

Snake bite proof socks…

Maybe these, https://www.snakesox.com/about-us
  8. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

If you're happy to gamble on standards still being the same in ten years go for it.
  9. Freediver

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Send a message by voting for who you think is best and it's not a wasted vote. Our preferential system is kind of cool the way it lets you do that.
  10. Freediver

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

About as dark as a moonless night. For those that don't get what the dark side is, it refers to the side facing away from earth. The moon is locked in its orbit and it's always the same side facing us.
  11. Freediver

When it point away from the sun it's dark, when it points towards the sun it isn't. Think about which side of the sun is dark during a solar and lunar eclipse.
  12. Freediver

Friggen E bikes I bet. Bloody things are everywhere.
  13. Freediver

Confessions from the fuckwits

I really feel sorry for your neighbours. I'm sure, like the rest of us that they don't want to see your arse .
  14. Freediver

@ozzybmx . you did say you spent time on the outside adductor machine. that would be aBductor.
  15. Freediver

Customer Service Stories

It's not just the customers, management can be miniature triton trumpets as well. I worked at Diamaru for a while, in the seafood dept. I had some junky looking scrag come in the day after boxing day and demand her money back on a cray because it was off. This just wasn't possible, we got our...
  16. Freediver

Then there is this.
  17. Freediver

Lyrics from this song. In a perfect world we'd all sing in tune but this is reality so give me some room
  18. Freediver

WTF are inside and outside adductors?
  19. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

They have finally reached the point where the warranty period is longer than the payback time. The life span is an issue but they are made of many replaceable parts.