Search results

1. Nambra

The QUICK question thread.....

They must have changed suppliers. I’ll do you a swap with what they sent me.
  2. Nambra

You laugh you lose

3. Nambra

VIC First annual Arseclown 6h

Biker beans!
  4. Nambra

Keep eating whatever you ate!
  5. Nambra

What happened with the last 7km on Saturday - found your second wind? Wait, I think I know…
  6. Nambra

Random info - Not covid related

Brewing is very capital intensive - you need deep pockets to start a brewery that is large enough to be commercially viable, and a lot more cash to scale up. S&W is a ‘victim’ of it’s own success IMO. The business had probably grown to the point where it wasn’t about the beer any more, and more...
  7. Nambra

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Was pleasantly surprised last weekend when I had to collect my son and some mates from the Goldie after a day at the beach. At least 90% of people wandering around the streets of Surfers were wearing masks even though they are currently not compulsory in outdoor settings if you can maintain your...
  8. Nambra

Get them done @ozzybmx, you’d never forgive yourself if one of your kids ends up in ICU with the rona. Sure, the odds are very low, but the odds of a reaction to Pfizer are a lot lower. Consider the scenario that one of your kids is over 16 and the other is not. Surely you’d want them both...
  9. Nambra

Josh is probably relieved he doesn't have to pick up shit in the back yard for a few days.
  10. Nambra

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Gotta hand it to the Germans, they're really good at getting stuff to the airport.
  11. Nambra

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Glasgow, and I assume you're including the shards of glass as well as the cocktail ingredients? Special edition Comm Games Glasgow handshake?
  12. Nambra

To be fair, this is somewhat taken out of context. The second paragraph is her responding to a stupid question. Presser here: https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-queensland-cho-jeannette-young-fires-back-after-being-quizzed-on-covid19-deaths/988df963-a5dc-45a8-be5a-e7f6089bb278 Not...
  13. Nambra

At least a paw paw doesn't have honking geat pip in it that makes up 2/3 of the outrageous cost! And yes Poodle, mangoes it is. Can't say they've ever changed the colour of my piss though. That's ok, because I'm no artist either.
  14. Nambra

Yeah, a Jackon Pollock / Brett Whiteley masterclass.
  15. Nambra

Not a huge fan myself - I'd rather a nice ripe papaya. @The Duckmeister, nope. Try some yellow fruits - the sort that grow well in the tropics (and cows love them apparently).
  16. Nambra

Correct. Have a punt on the fruit, you eat what cows do after all...
  17. Nambra

The QUICK question thread.....

Definitely looks a bit ordinary. Here's mine in comparison. Is almost looks your square tube isn't welded on at 45 degrees. Or is it the holes in the folded piece of sheet metal that forms the clamping bit?
  18. Nambra

Ballsy fellas back then - still are today I guess. My go then - this is an obscure one and I only know as I saw it on telly the other night... Indian Yellow is a pigment that was said to be obtained from the urine of an animal fed a specific type of fruit. What is the animal and what did it...