Search results

1. FoxRidersCo

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

'Insert purple arse pic here'
  2. FoxRidersCo

Touche.. I can't remember 1997 till 2006 (14 - 23yrs old) Left home at 15 and never went back.
  3. FoxRidersCo

It's appropriate headwear for some..
  4. FoxRidersCo

Ah the good old days... The Special K, Acid, DMT, Smurf Trips, Salvia, Red Mitsi's, Coke (No Sugar), Snow Cones, Methoxyflourane, Dexies etc... Euphoria festivals and bush doofs
  5. FoxRidersCo

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

We could make a Biden thread but just like his head it'd be an empty void with tumbleweeds flying around and crickets chirping and possibly even some crickets riding tumbleweeds whilst chirping. With the odd uttered phrase "come on man" preceded by "where am I again".... At least paying out...
  6. FoxRidersCo

Red Bull Ride - Jindabyne 2003 Full Video

I upped all my bike vids to Goooooogle..... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w9c59s8lzZ0L4PzL0BsMUpQFbW3_Y_r-?usp=sharing
  7. FoxRidersCo

The HiFi thread

The lower the impedance the higher the RMS output and Amperage an amplifier needs to be able to output. Some speakers have impedance swings as low as 2 or even 0 ohm, these speakers need an amplifier with a strong high watt power supply and high microfarad capacitance. People often think if an...
  8. FoxRidersCo

The best place to source 26" gear, well maybe 2nd best to moorey's museum.
  9. FoxRidersCo

The HiFi thread

Personally IMO you would be better off buying something 2nd hand preferably older and Japanese or European manufactured. Brands Like: Pioneer/Onkyo/Technics/Marantz/Nakamichi/Sansui or British brands like Arcam/Audiolab/Creek/Musical Fidelity/Sugden/Cambridge Audio Will give you more bang...
  10. FoxRidersCo

You laugh you lose

11. FoxRidersCo

Bike Movie Google Drive Share ~162GB

So I have uploaded all the bike movies/videos I have to a Google Drive, around 162 GB worth of a mixture of BMX and MTB... The video quality on some of the movies isn't the best due to their age (late 90's/early 2000's) All the main bases covered from Chainsmoke, Double Down. the Kranked...
  12. FoxRidersCo

QLD SOLD Intense M3

@i_s yours is a 2007 model, the original 2005/06 frame had a 73mm BB shell Geo chart below....
  13. FoxRidersCo

You laugh you lose

Let it mellow...
  14. FoxRidersCo

You laugh you lose

Aussie As.. https://streamable.com/hjtm9t
  15. FoxRidersCo

Bargain buys thread

Velogear is clearing GÜP presta valve tube sealant for $1.99 a bottle https://www.velogear.com.au/gup-tube-repair-sealant-clearance.html
  16. FoxRidersCo

Canyon bikes

STP_rider still around and rocking the Agent Bikes avatar.... Cool :) I miss my Agent Smith..
  17. FoxRidersCo

Newly Released Bikes General

My keg is now offended.... lol Maybe i'm just from a different era but all the new bikes just look fat and bloated with more wires than a patient in ICU and scary head angles that are reminiscent of the Schwinn dragster days (I mean they do say what is old becomes new again but what's next sub...
  18. FoxRidersCo

Newly Released Bikes General

That is true, at least with an anorexic headtube/downtube/toptube meeting place (where the most common cracks happen in a crash) your BB, seat-tube and pivot points will be A ok, so that's a plus. Personally I'd prefer my beef in the headtube area, am yet to crack a BB shell/seattube.