Search results

1. D

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

saving all the abusive PM's i receive here is taking hours, if not days to save to the cloud
  2. D

meningococcal isn't a good comparison as its is usually only a very narrow subset of teenagers/early twenties who get serious complications, we don't need to vacc primary kids or oldies as its not pathological for them - its extremely uncommon to boot you are correct, you still catch the virus...
  3. D

the un-vaxed are always left out in the cold i dare say if you want to travel INTL in 2023 your vaccine passport will be viewed before your citizenship passport strangely no one [ie big pharma, the govt] has talked about the ability of the vaccinated to pass the virus on still-albeit in a...
  4. D

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

not douche -funny just for putting up the pic,
  5. D

fixed quoted from your won words your last few posts means i can leave this forum a happy guy, won't get better than this -;)
  6. D

guy popped a rivet, SS'er too
  7. D

psychosomatic, its all in your head PS how do you know what death feels like?
  8. D

with a serious reaction, the first contact is when you are sensitized to the particle, second contact is when your body over-reacts
  9. D

Dynaplugs is easy worth a 20 just on its own, he's throwing it in for free
  10. D

Drivetrain upgrade from Deore 10sp

stick with 10 speed or goto microshift, i dont see any advantage to 11 spd, and its slightly harder to get adjustment correct, I presume 12spd i slightly harder again to set correctly. scrub that - for the wife bike stick to 2x8, chains last, derailleur are cheap & keep going, can move to...
  11. D

doesn’t;t get picked up by blood tests, as when on a blood film the cells are all flattened anyway, so whether they are disc shaped, or spheres does not show up, we had 1 or 2 diagnosed when i was at north shore hosp, they were cases which got referred to haem dept. due to non specific anaemia...
  12. D

Solo air shaft 120mm for 2014 revelation

ca cant find it, i had one off a reba, but can’t locate it in shed, will clean up tomorrow also but don’t know where it has gone
  13. D

can be found in any year 1 immunology textbook, i’d post a source but you wouldn’t bother reading it, and secondly probably wouldn’t understand it. google HIT heparin induced thrombocytopenia with/without astrazeneca -you can read of the autoimmune condition, then find an article explaining...
  14. D

the immune sys response has nothing to do with a particular vaccine, it’s the indiv. person’s own response to being injected with something foreign, the second contact should produce the stronger reaction, see graph
  15. D

VIC SOLD....Pyga Hyrax Frameset

only if short in stature
  16. D

VIC SOLD....Pyga Hyrax Frameset

all i read is whining, a real man would not sidle up to that thing, but throw a leg over it and say i’m going to make you my bitch, besides nathanm and I have chipped in to buy you one of these
  17. D

VIC Funk La Ruta Ti 29er

70ha/73sa according to pinbike
  18. D

The "I will ride _____km in 2021" thread - commit and conquer here!!

not sure, i’m just going off the vibe..see point 3 - if i had a problem with your Ads they’d b straight to the douche listing thread
  19. D

The "I will ride _____km in 2021" thread - commit and conquer here!!

hmmm, i’ll get us started posting better for sale/wanted Ads ;) get back to posting pics of the hot gf :p staying in moorey’s good books :rolleyes:
  20. D

surely an e-bike on bike paths would b faster and more enjoyable, KOM to smash, mobility scooters to pass who yell at you, dog owners to yell at,,exercising females/males/gender neutral hot individuals to look at [depending on your persuasion] the list goes on