Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIL: discovering a Korean fried chicken restaurant and bubble tea shop have opened in Manly.

LTIH: seeing my dreams and hopes of weight loss go up in a cloud of delicious smoke.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Korean fried chicken is pretty healthy though...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've long made the argument that 'comfort food' is healthy because it reduces stress, and stress is a killer.

Basically if you're not eating whatever you want, whenever you want - you're endangering your health for no reason. :eek:
@beeb thank you for these wise words. Today might be a day of self care...starting with this double shot macchiato. Actually I ate 2 Oreo cookies for breakfast! The double stuff option of course.

I could definitely go some crispy chicken with a salty spicy sweet sauce. There's a stove in the place I'm staying...maybe I need to go to the Foodworks and grab some essentials.

Minlak

custom titis
Finally have a procedure date for getting my knee fixed - Pretty much going to go in and clean up as the majority is in good condition still - So only 2 weeks recovery nothing major to do after - Then I can go bike shopping again and get back to mountain biking - Thinking seriously of just getting the Merida hardtail to start with this time

1661576989566.png

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Finally have a procedure date for getting my knee fixed - Pretty much going to go in and clean up as the majority is in good condition still - So only 2 weeks recovery nothing major to do after - Then I can go bike shopping again and get back to mountain biking - Thinking seriously of just getting the Merida hardtail to start with this time

View attachment 392392
You are the only one I know whose bikes have a half life measured in mS.

:rolleyes:

Good luck with the chopsuey.