WTB - 24 LeToy 4 frame

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Any chat about old school DJ’s is far from clogging… I have just laid eyes on a Craftworks slalom pro with original Marzocchi Monster T’s on it. Front end was nearly as raked as the Grim Donut
I had one of these...I was fucking gutted when I had to return it as the dropouts were welded crooked....should have just tweeked it with a big fuck-off shifter, had the most amazing mango paint job on it...very cool bike
was given a Rail as a replacement, painted was holden maloo metalic green , as both factories were in adelaide, Rob must have broken in one night and knocked off a couple of tins of paint ;)
sorry for the shitty photo, only one I have

Attachments

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
I had one of these...I was fucking gutted when I had to return it as the dropouts were welded crooked....should have just tweeked it with a big fuck-off shifter, had the most amazing mango paint job on it...very cool bike
was given a Rail as a replacement, painted was holden maloo metalic green , as both factories were in adelaide, Rob must have broken in one night and knocked off a couple of tins of paint ;)
sorry for the shitty photo, only one I have
;)

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
…had the most amazing mango paint job on it...very cool bike
They came in some pretty whacky colours for sure, I didn’t see the metallic green but I had a slalom pro in what we called “Kermit on a Kawasaki Green”… in hindsight it was a horrific colour, especially with the orange dual crown RST forks, red cable disc brakes, white rims, blue cranks and orange pedals… I sold it to a mate who painted the whole thing flat black, he still has it hanging on the wall down in Tas

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
Morning all, just a quick update but while I am still on the eternal quest for a 24 LeToy IV I have sinced picked up a 24 Moon frame which I've rebuilt into a pretty awesome little thing (will take some photos sometime soon), and I also found a NOS 24 Cockring seatclamp which is immaculate... but still on the hunt for the hallowed unicorn frame. Anyone?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is a pretty good looking bike. For the price oyu cold fly over and get it and still come out ahead.

I am of course happy to act as courier...I could use a holiday.

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
did you get onto it quick enough?
Hey mate, yeah I was on him like a bandaid... we've been chatting back and forth about the frame and few other bits.
Thanks so much for the heads up mate!

But in other news I have laid my grubby little digits on the pink LeToy 4 frame formerly owned by Pink Poodle, picked it up on my way through Melbourne on Saturday. Pretty damn stoked, build plan is already underway ;)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Mmmmm Pink Bits....

@pixelpuppet Just in case you weren't aware, the BB shell on the Toy4 frame is the old school 74mm US BMX Press Fit, if you want to run 68mm Euro bb cranks you can convert it with an adaptor like such.

Link

Nooooooo! Profile cranks all the way.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk