What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
A lake loop and a fenceline loop, both go around the waterworks area using the same trail and around 10-12km loops.
Canoeing and fishing allowed, no swimming or paddle boarding.

It's an awesome off road gravel loop, very scenic. Great for families and the area can be accessed from about 8 different gates around the park.
Ha, this was 10-12 years ago that I was scoping it out :p

We noticed it had been opened up last time we were over. Father-in-law lives on the Flaggy side and Sister-in-law lives on the Aberfoyle side.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ha, this was 10-12 years ago that I was scoping it out :p

We noticed it had been opened up last time we were over. Father-in-law lives on the Flaggy side and Sister-in-law lives on the Aberfoyle side.
When I reread after posting, I second guessed you were taking about before it was opened.

There's a lot of Kangaroos in there that have lived their whole life on the other side of 3m high razor wire topped fencing, they have only ever seen cars through the fence. Hundreds of the buggers.

I initially thought it would be good to be able to walk a dog in there, drop the missus for a ~5km dog walk, I could do a couple of loops but seeing how irresponsible dog owners are in Belair NP with picking up dog shit and keeping them on the lead, better keeping it dog free for the skippys.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
It's a Trek 1120 fork and rack through Triton Cycles in the UK, and the bag is just a $20 Rockbros

Awesome, cheers mate!
Looks great on that bike!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didn't get out today due an early appointment at the dentist. Possibly a ride on the indoor trainer around 5pm. However, 3 packages today:
New, for me, frame courtesy of @Litenbror , nearly new Fox 34 Performance in a Rock Shox box and and a new chain ring for the wife's Exceed. Looks like Pushy's won their own award this week judging by the size of the box relative to the chain ring. Forks to have lowers serviced over the weekend and pull out the air shaft to check for "shit tonne" (thanks for the new phrase @Labcanary ) of grease.
Hope to have it built by end of next work week.