Any Zwifters out there?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
@ozzybmx is this the trainer you said was good?
While I have an old school trainer, thinking it might be time to zwift up.
The Kickr core seems to to me so far also. It doesn’t fold up so if you’re putting it away after using it rather than set and forget the one you linked to would be slightly more practical.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I did the ADZ pace partner thingy this morning. Just used the pace partner distance behind indicator to monitor whether I was slacking off or not. It wasn’t really a bunch thing as it all seemed to break up quickly.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I did the ADZ pace partner thingy this morning. Just used the pace partner distance behind indicator to monitor whether I was slacking off or not. It wasn’t really a bunch thing as it all seemed to break up quickly.
You smashed it. And barely broke above Z2.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If anyone in vic is keen to give this stuff a crack without outlaying any dollarydoos, i've got a spare wheel off dumb trainer with ant+ here you can borrow, probably a laptop too if you want (havn't got a spare dongle now though). 135x9 axle, so most older hardtails will work on it fine if you dont have a roadie or CX.

I dont particularly want to sell it, but also dont particularly want to keep on tripping over it :p

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
If anyone in vic is keen to give this stuff a crack without outlaying any dollarydoos, i've got a spare wheel off dumb trainer with ant+ here you can borrow, probably a laptop too if you want (havn't got a spare dongle now though). 135x9 axle, so most older hardtails will work on it fine if you dont have a roadie or CX.

I dont particularly want to sell it, but also dont particularly want to keep on tripping over it :p
Paging @moorey