The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
New leader and deputy leader of the nationals is an interesting development. They are both (relatively speaking of course….) moderate and constructive. Will be interesting to see how they play with Duttons hardline approach.
littleproud is only making the right noises because the nats realise that people are repulsed by the old beetrooter style party platform and propaganda, IMO. we will have to wait and see whether it means anything or not, just like voldemortpotato trying to sell himself as not being the nasty vicious predator that we know him to be.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
littleproud is only making the right noises because the nats realise that people are repulsed by the old beetrooter style party platform and propaganda, IMO. we will have to wait and see whether it means anything or not, just like voldemortpotato trying to sell himself as not being the nasty vicious predator that we know him to be.
im also going by littleproid and perin’s track record. They both have a history of being (relatively…) sensible and constructive.

ForkinGreat

im also going by littleproid and perin’s track record. They both have a history of being (relatively…) sensible and constructive.
They are going to have to reinvent themselves as being something other than just the liberal party's housebitch. We shall see, I guess.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I think i might skip that and take a moment for Craig Kelly instead.
How he managed to ever get voted in is beyond me. Fucksake sutherland, be better.
Blame Scomo for that one. Local preselectors had seen the crazy on the wall and were trying to dump Kelly from Hughes prior to the 2019 Election. Scomo insisted he be kept in cus he's a chode or something.

ForkinGreat

Gee, all we needed was a competent Foreign Minister, and a PM who doesn't talk shit about climate change. :)