The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Former Junktion Hotel
99 High Street, Kew
Otherwise known as the Kew Brothel.

I lived and worked in Kew in the early 2000’s, few hundred meters from the junction.

The pub had kidnapped students who had over stayed their visas and locked them in upstairs rooms. All came to light when one climbed out a 2nd story window at peak hour naked.

Wish I had the energy to go around at 2am and googlie eye all the Josh posters in peoples front yards.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I don't know if this belongs here or laugh you lose because I am laughing ATM. It turns out Palmer's main income is from a Chinese owned mine in WA.
His party is saying the Airport there for fifo workers is a security risk and is all Labors fault even though it was approved by Howard and initial funding was from Palmer.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Otherwise known as the Kew Brothel.

I lived and worked in Kew in the early 2000’s, few hundred meters from the junction.

The pub had kidnapped students who had over stayed their visas and locked them in upstairs rooms. All came to light when one climbed out a 2nd story window at peak hour naked.

Wish I had the energy to go around at 2am and googlie eye all the Josh posters in peoples front yards.
An engadine smiley face would work well too

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I don't know if this belongs here or laugh you lose because I am laughing ATM. It turns out Palmer's main income is from a Chinese owned mine in WA.
His party is saying the Airport there for fifo workers is a security risk and is all Labors fault even though it was approved by Howard and initial funding was from Palmer.
Does Jabba have ANYONE who can tell him "Look Jabba, this is too fucken stupid even by your 'standards'" !!?!?!?
....I guess not....

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this plan to let young uns use their super is one of the dumbest hail mary plays yet. you dont make houses more affordable by pumping more money into the bottom end of the market, you trim the tax breaks at the top. and you'd have to repay that money into your super when you sell that house, so how will the property ladder work on the next generation of first home buyers if there's a huge current money penalty to moving up?

i fear that some will fall for this as more money for me to spend, it wont get you more house or make it easier to buy. the prices will just go up again. i am fearful i am, about to be disappointed in the voting public though