The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
this chicken meme is a bit stupid IMO. in the picture it looks uncooked. But in reality for it to be THAT uncooked, he'd have to have literally not cooked it AT ALL. Given he sees him self as a curry aficionado , and presumably cooking them for some time, he wont have dont that. Its an unclever low value meme. The picture was taken with a potato too.

Still a dickhead though
Prove that it's a potato. ScrotuMo himself said that it was light bouncing off the chicken in a certain way, or utter hogwash like it.

All I have ever seen is pictures of ScrotuMo standing next to cooked or uncooked things, smirking at the camera and pretending to cook (holding spatula touching ingredients). AFAIK, It has been pointed out on a number of occasions that the barbeque/stove isn't even turned on in some or all of these photos.
Find the photo of him "playing pool". he isn't even lined up with the cue ball. it's all a photo-op for appearances. same with the "making a chook shed" or "putting up a christmas decoration."

Here are links to photos of Actual Chicken Korma Curries. Note, NONE of them are KKK white like ScrotuMo's "curry"

ScrotuMo is a known pathological liar, who will tell you any old shit to suit his own purposes.

When Turnbull and Emmanuel Macron say to camera that ScrotuMo is a Liar - not under parliamentary privilege or anything like that - then That should tell people what kind of soulless amoral narcissistic psychopath he is.

Last edited:

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Here are links to photos of Actual Chicken Korma Curries. Note, NONE of them are KKK white like ScrotuMo's "curry"

Except not all "korma" are created equal. behold, the White Korma

In your attempt to shit on him for something as mundane as cooking, you've exposed yourself to your lack of curry knowledge :D glass houses.

Yes, photo ops blah blah blah. But those aren't proof of inability to cook. The point being is thatthe whole chicken curry meme is low value and not clever.

ForkinGreat

Except not all "korma" are created equal. behold, the White Korma

In your attempt to shit on him for something as mundane as cooking, you've exposed yourself to your lack of curry knowledge :D glass houses.

Yes, photo ops blah blah blah. But those aren't proof of inability to cook. The point being is thatthe whole chicken curry meme is low value and not clever.
Aaaand, that actually looks cooked. Go vote liberal then. enjoy the lies and corruption. :)

https://chaser.com.au/national/an-e...eral-partys-corruption-over-the-last-7-years/

This article needs an update to cover the last year of fuckery, lies and gaslighting.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Aaaand, that actually looks cooked. Go vote liberal then. enjoy the lies and corruption. :)
yes im going to vote liberal because im calling out a low value meme as stupid. ok.

I dont know how you can tell they are cooked, the sauce is obscuring all the chicken. I mean those pieces could all be RAW under that sauce. WHo even says thats Chicken in there? Could be bits of mattress foam. Do you see where im going with this?

ForkinGreat

yes im going to vote liberal because im calling out a low value meme as stupid. ok.

I dont know how you can tell they are cooked, the sauce is obscuring all the chicken. I mean those pieces could all be RAW under that sauce. WHo even says thats Chicken in there? Could be bits of mattress foam. Do you see where im going with this?
ScrotuMo is quoted as saying it was chicken.

Mr Morrison insisted that “the most talked about curry in the country” was properly cooked, and that its purple appearance was “just the way the light bounced off the skin of the chicken”.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
It's worth remembering that Morrison loves these kind of 'dead cat' distractions. Intentional or not, the raw chicken has taken up a page of conversation here that could have been discussing leadership failures. And countless more pages in media everywhere, just for this chicken.

This works for him twofold; people who don't like him are expending energy getting annoyed at the curry, and those who like him feel more defensive toward him because it makes criticism of him in a general sense more trivial.

Eyes on the main game people.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Are they?
Yes.

See lack of inward immigration into Japan and China. North Asians see themselves as superior to SE Asians and especially south Asians. Even the North Koreans see themselves as genetically superior.

It's fucking weird. Everyone knows the Eurasians like me, Amerie and Bérénice Lim Marlohe actually rule the roost with our hybrid vigour.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Yes.

See lack of inward immigration into Japan and China. North Asians see themselves as superior to SE Asians and especially south Asians. Even the North Koreans see themselves as genetically superior.

It's fucking weird. Everyone knows the Eurasians like me, Amerie and Bérénice Lim Marlohe actually rule the roost with our hybrid vigour.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Which one is you?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I voted yesterday - didn’t get a sticker tho .
Will attest that the gauntlet from parking to voting is a Hell Trip of cray cray ‘ volunteers ‘

Super Aggressive and extremely forthright in the “ take the how to vote “

I held my ground ‘ No Thank You ‘

As I am a polite fella

ForkinGreat

I voted yesterday - didn’t get a sticker tho .
Will attest that the gauntlet from parking to voting is a Hell Trip of cray cray ‘ volunteers ‘

Super Aggressive and extremely forthright in the “ take the how to vote “

I held my ground ‘ No Thank You ‘

As I am a polite fella
Polite Fellas need this sort of thing. A person could run a black marker over the ":social distancing" part, if they were so inclined.

Just point to the t-shirt, then smile, or not... :)

Reactions: PJO

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
It's worth remembering that Morrison loves these kind of 'dead cat' distractions. Intentional or not, the raw chicken has taken up a page of conversation here that could have been discussing leadership failures. And countless more pages in media everywhere, just for this chicken.

This works for him twofold; people who don't like him are expending energy getting annoyed at the curry, and those who like him feel more defensive toward him because it makes criticism of him in a general sense more trivial.

Eyes on the main game people.
Yep, my head is going to EXPLODE!
Bill&Ben at work saw the "Morrison didn't actually lie these three times" clip and are now more than happy in their delusion that "he's never lied, it's just ABC and Labor making stuff up"
I showed them the Chaser page on the Seven Years of LNP Corruption and straight away they dismissed it as, "yeah, but that's just The Chaser making stuff up". "But did you look at the links and try to look for some information for yourself?", I say. No, don't need to, we already know it's just been made up as a comedy bit
F*ck Me!