What does your day look like?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Geeez, that is awesome. It might be easier to move house as some sort of cactus package deal :)
I do like your thinking, but my small acreage is tucked away in perfectsville, and this is a shitty suburban block, on a main road, two doors down from a pub, and directly opposite a sportsball oval.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I do like your thinking, but my small acreage is tucked away in perfectsville, and this is a shitty suburban block, on a main road, two doors down from a pub, and directly opposite a sportsball oval.
Fair enough. You can't change your life just for a good looking cactus.

You have to film this one when the heavy equipment arrive. I'm sure the whole neighbourhood will be interested.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Our turn to do the ‘Rona dance. Teacher my wife works with tested positive Wednesday and wife came home with a sore throat Thursday and within a few hours had the shakes and a headache. RAT was negative had a PCR the next day and yup, rona!

None of the kids or myself have any symptoms yet so see what the week brings. Collected a pile of RAT tests today so get to stab the kids in the brain for the rest of the week!! ;)

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Our turn to do the ‘Rona dance. Teacher my wife works with tested positive Wednesday and wife came home with a sore throat Thursday and within a few hours had the shakes and a headache. RAT was negative had a PCR the next day and yup, rona!

None of the kids or myself have any symptoms yet so see what the week brings. Collected a pile of RAT tests today so get to stab the kids in the brain for the rest of the week!! ;)
I rode to work symptom free Thursday morning, a bit achy around 5pm Thursday arvo and RAT positive 7.30 Thursday night.

The other two are healthy, but ex-VC tested positive last night. Not convinced he's actually suffering.

However, I now know how people died from this thing. Normally I'll mope around for a day and I'll be useful the next. Not this time.

Hope you guys have an easier run.

shiny

I rode to work symptom free Thursday morning, a bit achy around 5pm Thursday arvo and RAT positive 7.30 Thursday night.

The other two are healthy, but ex-VC tested positive last night. Not convinced he's actually suffering.

However, I now know how people died from this thing. Normally I'll mope around for a day and I'll be useful the next. Not this time.

Hope you guys have an easier run.
Yeah, wife is feeling pretty average. She said even her hair hurt last night! :oops: Hope you are all feeling better soon. Like you, surprised it has taken this long. Wife is a teacher and her school had had heaps of cases.

shiny

Shit one, daddy day care for you !

My missus has came good now, it knocked the shit out of her for 6 days.
Good to hear she is on the mend. Just trying to get my head around the new rules and whether the kids can go to school or not. SA Health website not very helpful.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Good to hear she is on the mend. Just trying to get my head around the new rules and whether the kids can go to school or not. SA Health website not very helpful.
As far as I am aware, as long as you have no symptoms you can go about you normal stuff APART from high risk events and you must wear a mask for the 7 days while doing the close contact RATs.

My boys and I have been doing the RATs every 2 days and going to school, I have been doing the shopping :rolleyes:and running them around places.

shiny

As far as I am aware, as long as you have no symptoms you can go about you normal stuff APART from high risk events and you must wear a mask for the 7 days while doing the close contact RATs.

My boys and I have been doing the RATs every 2 days and going to school, I have been doing the shopping :rolleyes:and running them around places.
Thanks. Just found the email from school. I have to notify their teachers and if the kids sniff they get sent home!!