What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Loaded my bike up and got everything ready hoping the rain would hold off
It pissed it down at 5am, so I stayed in bed. By 8am it was glorious but you can drink the air with a straw.
Was my last chance for a ride too before I go back to the UK for 3 weeks

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Loaded my bike up and got everything ready hoping the rain would hold off
It pissed it down at 5am, so I stayed in bed. By 8am it was glorious but you can drink the air with a straw.
Self inflicted disappointment is disappointing.

Would have given my left nut for a window to get out on the trails this weekend.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm putting that shit off for as long as I can.

Every week I check the re-entry nonsense just in case I have to head back in an emergency.

Hope you stay vid free over there as you can't fly back here without a negative test or docs letter... and nobody can get doctors appointments.

At the moment it's even to the point that if someone did pass away, pre-corona would have seen me head back... I won't be going back at this time due to uncertainty of getting back here without delays and bullshit.

Good luck and enjoy :)

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I'm putting that shit off for as long as I can.

Every week I check the re-entry nonsense just in case I have to head back in an emergency.

Hope you stay vid free over there as you can't fly back here without a negative test or docs letter... and nobody can get doctors appointments.

At the moment it's even to the point that if someone did pass away, pre-corona would have seen me head back... I won't be going back at this time due to uncertainty of getting back here without delays and bullshit.

Good luck and enjoy :)
Cheers. I wasn’t planning to go back now and only booked a week ago as my brother starts his cancer treatment soon and I want to see him before all that

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it's all working out - Trek repaired the cracked linkage on the Remedy gratis and I've set the Spectral up (I need different grip colour) it rides very nice. Young fella was pretty happy with the Remedy and within 30 secs he's already shown more skill on it than I ever could (jumped on straight away did a wheelie around a few trees, rode up onto the deck and hucked to flat with some style then did a bunny hop no footer)

View attachment 387583

View attachment 387584
Is that one of the new Spectrals? Which version? Thanks

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After my headset disaster a week back, thought I better do some preventative maintenance for once lol. Changed my first press fit BB, it had done 3300km haha.
Fell to pieces getting it out but nice new XT fitted up now.

Also took some inspiration from @ashs_mtb and did a nice big cruise into the city for the first time in a long time.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Went for a turn around Majura Pines with a friend from work. Put him on the Orange and I rode the Trance. He hasn't been out riding for a year (new kid) and the prick is still way faster than me on the descents...

Nice bloke, one of the small number of people I'll miss from Canberra. Hopefully by the time his two very small kids are a bit more settled he can come to tassie for a visit and we can hit some bigger trails.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went for a turn around Majura Pines with a friend from work. Put him on the Orange and I rode the Trance. He hasn't been out riding for a year (new kid) and the prick is still way faster than me on the descents...

Nice bloke, one of the small number of people I'll miss from Canberra. Hopefully by the time his two very small kids are a bit more settled he can come to tassie for a visit and we can hit some bigger trails.
That's because you gave him the wrong bike!