What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Went to change the rotors then talked myself into regreasing the rear bearings. Found a lot of gritty grunge caught behind the green seal and the freehub. The tyre plug still seems to be holding well on the sidewall, I've had another tyre to go on, but curious on how long it will hold.

Last edited:

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
Went for a ride with the lad to shake down his new ride. Apparently I didn't screw one of the pedals in that well and nearly munted the crank, but thankfully there was enough thread that it was salvageable. About 3/4 of the thread was fine. Could only manage a very short ride as I'm still suffering the after effect of COVID tho.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Good spot, have gone up 10 or so degrees and I'll give that a shot. New Maxxis Ramblers turned up today too. Shout out to the posties working on weekends.

Looks a ton better with black sidewalls (imo)
Nice... there's only a few around here with an appreciation for adventure bikes but the rest of them are warming... quickly ;)

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice... there's only a few around here with an appreciation for adventure bikes but the rest of them are warming... quickly ;)
I'm still a core MTBer. I've been seeing a ton of events doing MTB on the Saturday and gravel on the Sunday. Felt like a good idea to make the most of weekend's away being able to do both. Won't lie though, it's been pretty fun on the local trails, but that's coming from someone who also has a rigid MTB in the stable

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

geekman

Squid
Did another lap of Beauty today and then went home via Bright as I was keen for a hero lap. Closures are done and fencing/signage is up. Peddled up mystic lane to grevids lane then up DJ, up and at’em is now closed. Hero itself is pretty chopped up on both the jumps and berms, shred Kelly was sweet apart from the odd hole or 2 in the lower berms.

slowmick

38-39"
No ride today as I my number came up for the spicy cough on Thursday. Spent some time searching for parts to fix up the bikes. Had a few go out of stock while in the cart. Gave up and decided to play with my new bearing puller to try and fix the enduro. First bearing came out fine, second left the outer in the frame. Looks like this is going to be an adventure for another day. Time to you tube how to unstick steel from aluminium.