Newly Released Bikes General

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I really like the look of the CB wheels. The one set I have owned have done their job perfectly (make the extra small spare bike look sharp). I couldn't trust them to hold up to me riding them off the gutter though.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I really like the look of the CB wheels. The one set I have owned have done their job perfectly (make the extra small spare bike look sharp). I couldn't trust them to hold up to me riding them off the gutter though.
Never had any issues with the ones on my old reign.

My mate is still riding it with no issues too.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I had some Cobalts on my old Intense back in the day. I knew next to nothing about MTB stuff and thought they looked cool and they were so cheap on CRC I figured it was worth the risk. They were totally fine. Not the stiffest but held up well. The new Synthesis stuff is fantastic.

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Didn’t BMW have pictures of a new ebike with CB wheels too. So funny they are still viewed as beautiful/cutting edge and need to be included to lend a beautiful/cutting edge vibe.
It's because they look different to someone that doesn't look at mtb wheels.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hi Pink Poodle - Yes, it did appear on my Instagram too. It is better than the old abominations they had for ridiculous prices. But I'll buy a bike brand bike - not a rebadged car brand. Cheers!!
Long time no see @scblack
You just remember I'm eagerly waiting to take that intense ss off your hands when the time to buy a new bike from a bike brand comes along!!! I've still got some very blue balls about it.

Ducati have jumped on the e-bike wagon... Their bikes are made in partnership with Italian manufacturer THOK

Not the ugliest thing I have seen. That fork is a bit of a moist maker!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
KTM have been in MTB for a little while now though. That is another ugly bike. Between the seat angle and that kink in the top tube, it looks like someone squished it