Newly Released Bikes General

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m told lumber costs in the US have returned to pre-pandemic prices. I wonder if same applies for other materials?
Perhaps the reduced demand for Australian fossils and ores in the manufacturing epicentre has caused some issues with their industrial productivity?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
And getting dearer, we got this from our main supplier for the majority of our gear product. The shipping is the one that surprised me a bit!

View attachment 380906
bIkE cOmPaNiEs ArE rIpPiNg Us OfF

Alternatively: we are addicted to globalisation and it's associated cheap supply chains and labour for all our previously affordable toys, a model which is now proverbially bending us over.

Out of interest @dazz are those sorts of commodity price rises unprecedented or have you seen it before?

dazz

Downhill Dazz
bIkE cOmPaNiEs ArE rIpPiNg Us OfF

Alternatively: we are addicted to globalisation and it's associated cheap supply chains and labour for all our previously affordable toys, a model which is now proverbially bending us over.

Out of interest @dazz are those sorts of commodity price rises unprecedented or have you seen it before?
We've had bigger jumps before, but the current global situation is making things pretty volatile. Supply/demand for things like bearings is starting to become a serious concern as well.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
new GG ht, called Pedalhead - isn’t $7K getting a bit much for an ordinary steel HT? has x01 and is SS’able but still 64deg 74 degHa
i mean you can get a carbon epic evo 120mm dual for nearly 1K less