COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Watched a few minutes of that FB live stream. Guys carrying slabs of JD premix cans for some Dutch courage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Big deal if you can’t eat lunch in a small confined space… sit outside or sit wherever you are working. I don’t get why these muppets on big sites can ruin it for the little guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.
Fuck me. For months Naomi’s (ICU nurse) tea room was closed with Covid concerns. They were told that if they wanted to eat (on a 12h shift), they had to leave the hospital, ideally eat in their cars. No melt down, continued to work while their reps worked towards a solution, and an outside area at the hospital was set up.
They still have only 2 opportunities to drink on a 12h shift.
These whiny cunts are pathetic. Fuck um.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
They're probably all high af on ivermectin, hence the song.

I'm starting to really hope that rumour that ivermectin causes sterility is true, could be a great outcome for the gene pool.
I’ve taken Ivermectin for treatment of intestinal parasites before. It’s classified as one of the super important drugs in the developing world. At the proper dosage of 200mcg per kg of body weight, there are no issues. It’s the best drug in the arsenal for treating a wide range of parasites in any mammal, humans included.

Where shit goes off the rails is the equine packaged product is a huge tube for 600kg horses. I think I know how these morons are over dosing