COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Had my second fizzler yesterday lunch.
Woke up at 4am feeling weird, slight headache and took ages to fall asleep.
Woke up at 8am with a mild headache and super tired, ended up napping through most of the day.
Pretty much felt like a reasonable 40s something hangover.
I had no headache, fatigue, nothing after both of them, even done a 12hr nightshift after my second. Started getting a bit of a cold after a couple of days, still here 4 weeks later.

Very similar to my reaction after the Flu Jab, only not as bad.

Might even describe it as a mild spicy cough.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
BIL is an anaesthetist. These are being sent around to hospitals… good for a laugh if you can suppress the urge to gouge your own eyes out.

View attachment 379915
View attachment 379916
i want to laugh, but there's no punchline and these people seem to be increasing in numbers. Its actually kinda frightening thinking about the direction facebook educated doctors are taking us in.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I can't wait for things to open up at 80% vaccination and the real pandemic of the un-vaccinated gets going.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Yep. Mrs George's mothers group has one member who has stated "fuck it, I'm sending my kids to school anyway, I'm not doing what the gubberment says any more, why should we still be locked away when we don't have any cases here". Which has given the more easily lead member of the group grounds to follow suit, with absolutely no thought given to why, or the fact that being locked down is the reason why we don't have any cases.

ozzybmx

I can't wait for things to open up at 80% vaccination
The UK had "Open day' 3 months ago.

My old town where my family comes from and my old school... 3 months after 'Open day', no one wears masks, everything is open, pubs are open, nightclubs, sports... the lot.

Borders are not going to open when there is risk of putting additional stress on 'cleaner' states Health service.

Borders are not going to open when there are greater numbers in one state than another.

Flights are not going to be allowed to bring new strains into a state already under stress.

Its not the magic bullet you think it is.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The UK had "Open day' 3 months ago.

My old town where my family comes from and my old school... 3 months after 'Open day', no one wears masks, everything is open, pubs are open, nightclubs, sports... the lot.

Borders are not going to open when there is risk of putting additional stress on 'cleaner' states Health service.

Borders are not going to open when there are greater numbers in one state than another.

Flights are not going to be allowed to bring new strains into a state already under stress.

Its not the magic bullet you think it is.
FYI - You missed his point. ;)

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
That is going to shut people down faster than a fine or three. ScoMo on trial first?

More importantly, what does his house mate frydenberg do home alone for the weekend? His besty has just bailed on him...has anyone thought to reach out and ask if he is ok? The poor bastard is probably "asleep" on the loungeroom floor surrounded by empty pizza boxes and cheap port bottles.
Josh is probably relieved he doesn't have to pick up shit in the back yard for a few days.

ozzybmx

FYI - You missed his point. ;)
Got the point !

The false pretence to the vaccinated that things will change when all opens up is a lie.

The strive for elimination is gone, now the promised land is 80% vaccinated.

When 80% are vaccinated, there are still over 5 million unvaccinated, thats nearly the population of Vic.

Australia's attitude towards this has been as extreme as it gets, state by state is not ruled by Federal Gov... its going to be a shit show.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah, it's going to be properly fucked up once things get flung open. But it's coming both here and in NSW. I don't agree with it, but it doesn't change what's going to happen.

ozzybmx

Yeah, it's going to be properly fucked up once things get flung open. But it's coming both here and in NSW. I don't agree with it, but it doesn't change what's going to happen.
Us too, its coming eventually. I'm surprised we have kept it out for the last 3 weeks... will take cash bets right now we wont last another 3.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is intubation an experimental treatment for covid? I'd wager there'll be a few of those concerned citizens begging for that experimental treatment soon enough. Shit will be get very real in a few weeks in NSW and Vic. The leaders and (too many people) have achieved the same of zero fucks for those outside their borders.

It's very dissapointing to see these levels of selfishness. Not so much that some people have been total fuckwits and screwed the lockdown/quarantine system up (and not just the politicians) by no doing what is right, but that vaccination has gotten ahead in the big cities of these states at the expense of the regional areas where citizens will deftly be exposed to risks they haven't had the chance to prepare against and have fix all resources to deal with when shit gets heavy. Further that the rest of Australia has been on a vaccine go slow to support the efforts in NSW and Vic...these states are now expected to just tow the line for opening up? Keep those borders tight folks! At least until you have all had the chance to catch up!

And fuck it, I don't want to visit any of those stars anyway. Mr Joyce better be good for his word and get my arse on a plane in January though!!!